I miss XBOX Requests from 29th November :(

Discus and support I miss XBOX Requests from 29th November :( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are they canceled due to Thanksgiving?, u/xbox-insider, u/GuruKronos? submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Nov 30, 2019 at 8:02 AM.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

2. kyzaa-CE79A809-FD40- Win User

LEGO Marvel - Digital Download Available Yet Anywhere?

it got delayed to the 29th from the 22nd November, it was supposed to be a launch title.
  3. Doomofman Win User

Release date leak?

29th of November is the supposed leaked date, but I wouldn't take that as a given, could easily just be a placeholder. I'm hoping for the start of November
  4. Mogwai Warrior Win User

If the release date is any later than the 5th...

Toys R Us is claiming the X1 will be releasing November 29th.
  5. FunnuF Win User

0x876c0001 marketplace with french canada. works with english canada

i can't acces game market error 0x876c0001 since 2 days. New Xbox.... 29th 30th november.

what is the probleme, thank you.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Balance Issue

Hello Lunchbox1198,

We only see one purchase on your account past that date on November 29th. That purchase was included with your November 5th purchase and awarded as your November payback.
Thema:

1. I miss XBOX Requests from 29th November :( - Similar Threads - miss Requests 29th

2. Request for missing MyVIP Gems & Redemption Glitch Issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Request for missing MyVIP Gems & Redemption Glitch Issue: Hello, I had received 500 MyVIP Gems reward from my points in January 2018 and did not get any notification that they expired and never received any emails of this reward being earned or would...
  3. request deposit button is missing

in XBoX Rewards
    request deposit button is missing: I'm trying to make an early deposit request, but couldn't find out how to do it this time around, could you help? I believe there's an auto deposit later on...but then again..where has the button...
  4. Early Deposit Request button missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Early Deposit Request button missing: I've redeemed two 5000 reward credit things from the vault, one last week and one at the end of last month and neither of them have been converted yet and there's no button to request early...
  5. Request Deposit button is missing- & my credits didn't "automatically deposit" on the 1st ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Request Deposit button is missing- & my credits didn't "automatically deposit" on the 1st ...: I need help in having my credits deposited into my account. At the end of last month I noticed the request deposit button was missing. I wasn't in a rush since the credits should have been...
  6. Early deposit request button missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Early deposit request button missing: I'd like to make an early deposit request but the button is missing I have a reference number 1360385742 b0477e8e-ed47-4705-a46c-2a407ba52550
  7. Missing Groove Music Pass offer code request not fulfilled.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Groove Music Pass offer code request not fulfilled.: Hello, Recently I submitted a support request to receive my redemption code for the 3 free months of Groove Music Pass, but the code provided to me was invalid and the support thread was already...
  8. Second Request - Missing $75 Xbox One Credit from Promotion in July 2014. Please Assist.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Second Request - Missing $75 Xbox One Credit from Promotion in July 2014. Please Assist.: I purchased an Xbox One back in July when a promotion appeared on my XBox 360 dashboard about getting a $75 credit when you purchase an Xbox One and register it as a home device under my xbox live...
  9. COD add-on code missing Service Request No.[Mod Removed]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COD add-on code missing Service Request No.[Mod Removed]: Hi I just rememberd that I pre ordered the cod ghosts game off of the dashboard and I did not receive the spectrum camo code through e mail a contacted a activision agent and they said call xbox I...
  10. AUS Phone Number for Missing Accessory Service Request Pls!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    AUS Phone Number for Missing Accessory Service Request Pls!!!!: Does anyone know a phone number where you can call and speak to an xbox person IN Australia. I had my xbox one replaced under warranty and they still haven't sent me the PSU. I created two Service...