i need 2 take a yahoo acct off my microsoft acct

Discus and support i need 2 take a yahoo acct off my microsoft acct in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my daughter n law put the yahoo in my microsoft acct. an i need it deleted. i want my acct 2 b outlook. how do i do that?? thanks TERRESA B... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tm2oo7, Oct 29, 2019.

1. tm2oo7
    tm2oo7 Guest

my daughter n law put the yahoo in my microsoft acct. an i need it deleted. i want my acct 2 b outlook. how do i do that?? thanks TERRESA B

:)

tm2oo7, Oct 29, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

This
    LINK
    explains how to change the email address on your account.
  3. Coltsfan33 Win User

That's it lol it's over I give up.

I promoted my acct the day i turned 18. Now its still asking for me to login to the parental acct, no clue what the password is and the email has been deleted from yahoo for being inactive. So im pretty much screwed. My credit card and info is linked to
    the acct but still unable to recover and accept the terms.
  4. TenshiKTama Win User

a unique situation

Ok, so if i move XBOX LIVE acct 1 from MS acct A to B, and then connect Xbox Live acct 2 to MS acct A, will that be ok? Ill have access to that balance and whatnot?
  5. RagingGamer02 Win User

Error code 80151909

same issue here and not a posting issue however my acct when I sign into live.com says I need gold acct. Ive been a gold member for almost 12 yrs :( My sons acct is fine :(
  6. TeeMan69XXX Win User

Gamerscore Gone

It's funny about this. I was renewing my acct. and added a family acct. This happened to my #2 Profile (Son's) acct. only. But #1 #3 and #4 were fine. I didn't like the thought of deleting the Profile. But it worked and all his GS returned.
Thema:

1. i need 2 take a yahoo acct off my microsoft acct - Similar Threads - need yahoo acct

2. Non-Game Dad needs help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non-Game Dad needs help: So we have xbox one with digital download of Minecraft. One account one kid second kid has asked for xbox and Santa might bring. First kid does not like or play minecraft. Second kid loved mind...
  3. I NEED URGENT HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Whenever I go to make a YouTube video I press the start recording button with a 4 terabyte hardrive plugged in after about 2 minutes of recording it stops and deletes the recording of the previous...
  4. Need to learn how to trade for gold on atlas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to learn how to trade for gold on atlas: Need to learn how to strading for gold on atlas instead of farming for sea chests thx 26a05a0a-cf1f-4176-a765-88d55df0e439
  5. I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!: Probably a long shot but I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on with my xbox in alpha skip ahead. I stream to twitch from my xbox and for some reason my mic sounds like garbage....
  6. Hello I need some Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need some Help.: Hey, I really need some help here. I put my Xbox one s on my Asus gaming monitor but I can't get any sound from my box to my Sans Fil level 50 wireless headset when I go to setting and go to...
  7. Need help with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with file explorer: There is no longer a file explorer and it was a cool and useful thing to have if you wanted and I can no longer use it due to a unfair change. }:( 53df9c2b-106f-4437-91a9-b133b33127fa
  8. Console streaming dont need VPN anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming dont need VPN anymore: This is my second morning when Microsoft make me happy. The first one is when I was accepted on Project xcloud. Anyway from this morning I realized that I dont need to use a VPN when start the...
  9. I Need help with xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need help with xbox live: [img] Can anyone explain what would I have to do? Or what does this mean?...how do i also start the process?.. I'm not very Tech savvy so this is quite new to me Is it something I can call my...
  10. Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.: My Xbox One S is always signed in to my profile. So why do games ask me to sign in when loading? Is there a setting to make all games use my profile automatically without asking every time I load...