I need a code for pc switched to Xbox

Discus and support I need a code for pc switched to Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i was sent here to receive help with a code i have received for a battlefield one dog tag the code is supposed to be redeemable for xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ct1ht2ctpa, Jun 14, 2019.

1. ct1ht2ctpa
    ct1ht2ctpa Guest

Hello i was sent here to receive help with a code i have received for a battlefield one dog tag the code is supposed to be redeemable for xbox

:)

ct1ht2ctpa, Jun 14, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ct,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can try this
    link
    to see information on redemption. This is all dependent on who you purchased it from. Your best bet would be to search the Battlefield forums/website.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi ct1ht2ctpa,

Thanks for the reply. As XBF Brad recommended, that link he provided was for information concerning the code, or searching the

Battlefield website/forums
    for information.

If you've purchased the code from a retailer, rather than via the Microsoft store, then you would need to go back to that retailer for further assistance as our Ambassador, Smwutches, recommended. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to
    directly assist with any code redemption issues.

I hope this helps a bit more!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Codes are not given via the forums. If the code states it's for PC and not Xbox, you would need to contact wherever you got it from to see about an exchange, but Microsoft generally won't switch a code.
  5. ct1ht2ctpa Win User

Hey i trued your link the dog tag comes up but when i click redeem it says error
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Combining Minecraft accounts?

To be able to have one account for both Nintendo Switch and PC you will need to have the Windows 10 edition of the game on the PC. As Java and Bedrock (Xbox One, mobile, windows 10, nintendo switch) has different coding in the game.
Thema:

1. I need a code for pc switched to Xbox - Similar Threads - need code switched

2. digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still: I bought a code from gamestop it says code redeemed in my system on pc but on my xbox store still says I need to buy and I have reset xbox and still not luck. Gamestop will not issue a new code so...
  3. What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it: How do i fix error code 43C5 on xbox 360 means and how do i fix it 5f1edacc-bd6f-4486-9f2e-147607dbb29e
  4. I NEED HELP WITH ERROR CODE 80151908

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP WITH ERROR CODE 80151908: Hi currently im on holiday and i brought my Xbox 360 so i can play some games and when i login into my account which has xbox live gold it would disconnect me and give me this error code 80151908...
  5. New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.: I have now purchased 2 different external HHD's for my XBOX one S, both are well over 256GB and both USB 3.0. One of the HDD was a 2TB and that told me that I needed one with 256GB storage or...
  6. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  7. I need to change my Xbox live gamer tag to my Xbox tag so I can redeem codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my Xbox live gamer tag to my Xbox tag so I can redeem codes: I have had the same tag for 8 years. A few months ago I tried to remotely move my Xbox tag, etc to my grandson's Xbox so I could play there. It ended up giving me another tag. Now I go to Xbox...
  8. I can't sign in on the Xbox App, says I need internet. Error code: 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign in on the Xbox App, says I need internet. Error code: 0x800704cf: Really frustrating. I tried resetting, reparing and redownloading. I even repaired and reset Microsoft Store. 1d4984d7-96b5-4ad1-803f-4c1bde039be8
  9. I need help with Error Code 0x8007029c

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with Error Code 0x8007029c: I was going back onto Minecraft (which is the disc copy of it) and then when I open the app, it just pops up “Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the...
  10. Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>: [img] pc controller 2fe2d982-8422-4bfa-93ec-d8d153488081