I need a code for pc switched to Xbox

Discus and support I need a code for pc switched to Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i was sent here to receive help with a code i have received for a battlefield one dog tag the code is supposed to be redeemable for xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ct1ht2ctpa, Jun 14, 2019.

1. ct1ht2ctpa
    ct1ht2ctpa Guest

Hello i was sent here to receive help with a code i have received for a battlefield one dog tag the code is supposed to be redeemable for xbox

:)

ct1ht2ctpa, Jun 14, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ct,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can try this
    link
    to see information on redemption. This is all dependent on who you purchased it from. Your best bet would be to search the Battlefield forums/website.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi ct1ht2ctpa,

Thanks for the reply. As XBF Brad recommended, that link he provided was for information concerning the code, or searching the

Battlefield website/forums
    for information.

If you've purchased the code from a retailer, rather than via the Microsoft store, then you would need to go back to that retailer for further assistance as our Ambassador, Smwutches, recommended. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to
    directly assist with any code redemption issues.

I hope this helps a bit more!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Codes are not given via the forums. If the code states it's for PC and not Xbox, you would need to contact wherever you got it from to see about an exchange, but Microsoft generally won't switch a code.
  5. ct1ht2ctpa Win User

Hey i trued your link the dog tag comes up but when i click redeem it says error
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Combining Minecraft accounts?

To be able to have one account for both Nintendo Switch and PC you will need to have the Windows 10 edition of the game on the PC. As Java and Bedrock (Xbox One, mobile, windows 10, nintendo switch) has different coding in the game.
Thema:

1. I need a code for pc switched to Xbox - Similar Threads - need code switched

2. I need help with Error Code 0x8007029c

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with Error Code 0x8007029c: I was going back onto Minecraft (which is the disc copy of it) and then when I open the app, it just pops up “Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the...
  3. Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>: [img] pc controller 2fe2d982-8422-4bfa-93ec-d8d153488081
  4. Xbox Live Error Code 121010 and HUNDREDS NEED AN ANSWER.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Error Code 121010 and HUNDREDS NEED AN ANSWER.: I just found hundreds of users reporting an error code of 121010 - failure to record results in the cloud. Many of these topics included hundreds of users needing an answer. Some of these question...
  5. Parental reset code needed, not available in microsoft.com/devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental reset code needed, not available in microsoft.com/devices: I simply need a reset code sent to my xbox 360. It's already registered to my account, I've got all the details I need to get into that part in the website. The problem here is I'm going to this...
  6. I need help with the redeemed xbox game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with the redeemed xbox game code: Hi All, We purchased a new xbox one s ..and it did come with 4 free games bundled. They sales guy from ebgames generated the key and gave it to us included in the receipt. We got home keyed in...
  7. Error code when updating - help needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when updating - help needed: I have tried every way possible to update me Xbox One, even been talked through on the phone by Xbox Support and can't fix it. Have tried the reset and still get the same error code. The full...
  8. i need help, code error 8C150009

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help, code error 8C150009: alguien me puede comunicar con soporte tecnico porfavor -[Translation - Someone can contact me with technical support please] 23aec422-4596-48a4-aab3-f7e64d8c3dc3
  9. Need the setup code to enter into mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need the setup code to enter into mobile app: I did not write down the setup code during XboxOne X setup. How do I recover the code? 61152366-399d-485a-9973-107b798d6ae9
  10. xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...: I am trying to redeem my xbox live gold trial that i got with my xbox s It keeps saying 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.' I've...