I need a refund on the fortnite crew

Discus and support I need a refund on the fortnite crew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My cousin was over and bought skmething they shouldnt haave so is there anyway you could refund me the money for the fortnite crew i need to buy my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxbraindedxX, Apr 8, 2021.

1. XxbraindedxX
    XxbraindedxX Guest

My cousin was over and bought skmething they shouldnt haave so is there anyway you could refund me the money for the fortnite crew i need to buy my xbox gold

:)

XxbraindedxX, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Games That Had Great Demos or Betas

Siege, Watch Dogs, Fortnite cause it still in beta😂😂😂, CoD, Battlefield, Crew 2
  3. ryanperry5 Win User

Fortnite crew

I've tried that buddy still no vbucks come paying 10.99 just to **** abart😤
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fortnite Crew

Hello there @BrookePronovich, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The best option in your situation would be to request a refund on the accidental purchase and then purchase the right version this time.

To request a refund on the game, please access http://xbox.com/refunds and sign in with the account and then select "Request a refund for a digital purchase" after that, manually check the orders for purchase and Choose the reason the most suitable for your request.

The refund department takes up to 72 hours to respond and the money takes three to 5 business days to go back to the account. I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. BigBesh Win User

Fortnite crew

Hello :)

Close the game and start again :p sometimes works
  6. Phxse YT  Win User

Can't launch game

For some reason it wont let me load it to fortnite and i had just bought the fortnite crew pass for $10 and i was supposed to get my vbucks yesterday but my game wont load up.
Thema:

1. I need a refund on the fortnite crew - Similar Threads - need refund fortnite

2. Multiple refunds needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple refunds needed.: Hello, my under aged son made hundreds of Fortnite and Roblox purchases totalling over $1,000.00 over the past month. Will I be able to get a refund for all of these purchases? Do I just go onto...
  3. I need help with a refund request.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with a refund request.: I was wondering if there's a way i can request a refund without going thru my oder history and instead simply send a email or something other than going to my order history//order details//...
  4. I was billed, need refund, cannot contact.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was billed, need refund, cannot contact.: I canceled my membership in December for Ultimate but was billed in Jan though I did not notice... billed again last night. I again canceled the membership as well as the recurring billing and...
  5. Need help or refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help or refund: I bought conan exiles and it was supposed to come with the nudity pack but it didnt and I've been trying to figure out why but makes me mad, is there some code you can give me?...
  6. I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you: I need this money back thank you 0d5e40a4-8f6a-450f-9263-531afbd33e7f
  7. need a refund game bought online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need a refund game bought online: sir : need a refund on game desperado 3 $35.99 bought on dec.24, 2020 order number [mod removed] d85906c0-ceeb-4fdc-998d-5a622f580794
  8. How long do I need to wait to receive a refund in my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long do I need to wait to receive a refund in my credit card: I've recently got an email confirming my refund for Cyberpunk 2077 however I've received the email yesterday and I've yet to receive the money on my credit card, is this normal?...
  9. I need a Cyberpunk 2077 refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a Cyberpunk 2077 refund.: Hello, i've been struggling trying to redund Cyberpunk, i as many others, were really disappointed with CDProyektRed's work, and I don't want the game anymore. I preordered the game digitally, and...
  10. Refund my purchase please. I accidentipy purchased 1000 v bucks on fortnite battle that i need ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund my purchase please. I accidentipy purchased 1000 v bucks on fortnite battle that i need ...: I accidentally purchase 1000 v bucks for $9.99 on fortnite battle royale. Please refund the purchase i still have the v bucks unspent and i need the money for rent....