I need a refund

Discus and support I need a refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I requested a refund for a severely defective game well within the window and it was denied. The reason it was denied being that refund are not issued... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iNeedHelpNao, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:12 AM.

1. iNeedHelpNao
    iNeedHelpNao Guest

I need a refund

I requested a refund for a severely defective game well within the window and it was denied. The reason it was denied being that refund are not issued for games that are played. This is idiotic because I wouldn't have known the product was defective had
    I not used it.

I need to know how to get a refund if going through the refund request menu doesn't work. I'd rather not call. It's 2020 and calling isn't necessary anymore.

:)

iNeedHelpNao, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:12 AM
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

I need a refund

Contact official support for this.
  3. Saeleth Win User

i need refund

Hi there,

There are no refunds on digital purchases as per the ToS, however if you reach out to MS Billing directly they may be able to assist with your unique case.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

i need a refund

Hey there Nik 25 93,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, if you would like to submit a refund request you would need to do this online, click on the following link for help submitting the refund request.

I hope this helps.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

i need a refund

6. Nik 25 93 Win User

i need a refund

i asked ea for a refund but they told me i need to contact you for one because they do not do that sort of thing.
Thema:

I need a refund

1. I need a refund - Similar Threads - need refund

2. Need refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need refund: I've baught a game for my xbox, on my PC. Everything was going great until I had to install it on my Xbox. I checked the normal FAQ and googeled my way around. I end up finding (...
  3. Microsoft's Refund Policy needs work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft's Refund Policy needs work: To start off, I love Microsoft. I have been with the company for almost 11 years now and I am still supporting they're products. So to the main point. The other day, I bought a game that was...
  4. Need help getting in contact with refund team.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting in contact with refund team.: I requested a refung because a friend purchased a game with my giftcard money, but it was declined because it thinks I played it but it was my friend, I should point out it was only for about an...
  5. I need my money back for a refund I made.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need my money back for a refund I made.: I bought PC beta Xbox game pass, and I was testing something, and I pressed the button to get a refund, and I was done testing, and with the refund I was gonna get my Xbox game pass back after I...
  6. 地平线3闪退,需要退款 [Mod Translation - Horizon 3 flashback, need a refund.]

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线3闪退,需要退款 [Mod Translation - Horizon 3 flashback, need a refund.]: 刚买的地平线3,遇到闪退问题,已经尝试了很多方法,均 法解决,现在需要退款 [Mod Translation - Just bought Horizon 3, encountered flashback problems, has tried a lot of methods, can not be resolved, now need a refund.]...
  7. error in billing and needing a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    error in billing and needing a refund: I was allowing my grandson to use my debit card to sign up for Xbox game pass $9.99 month and somehow the next day I have a charge from xbox Gold Live $59.99 + Game pass $9.99! how do I get these...
  8. I need minecraft dungeons refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need minecraft dungeons refund: I need to refund minecraft dungeons since I wanted to buy it with the launcher but accidentally bought it through microsoft store. I haven't played it and won't be playing it since I want to play...
  9. necesito un reembolso de una suscripcion que nunca se uso[I need a refund for a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    necesito un reembolso de una suscripcion que nunca se uso[I need a refund for a...: se me hizo el cargo de una suscripción que nunca se uso necesito urgente el reembolso del dinero. [Translation - I was charged with a subscription that was never used. I urgently need a refund.]...
  10. I realy need help refunding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I realy need help refunding: Hello I just got pubg for xbox from facebook digital code and I found out that the game needs gold and have drugs so I wanted to refund it I went to order history and I I didnt find the refund...