I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...

Discus and support I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had to update my wireless, bluetooth controller, so I had to sync it my my xbox one x to get the update. The problem, my gaming laptop is in the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TA Drag Racer, Oct 28, 2019.

1. I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...

I had to update my wireless, bluetooth controller, so I had to sync it my my xbox one x to get the update. The problem, my gaming laptop is in the same room as my xbox one x. I want to use the controller on my laptop, as I did prior to the needed update,
    but when I try to use it, it turns my xbox one x on. I have another xbox one x downstairs in another room, so I synced the controller to that xbox. But, even tho downstairs, it turns that xbox one x on if I try to connect to my laptop via the bluetooth.
    I need a way to unsync the controller from my xbox on x so I can use it on my laptop via the bluetooth.I

:)

TA Drag Racer, Oct 28, 2019
  2. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

Hi if you have any wires connected disconnect them then power the controller on at the back of the controller is a small round button press it for 10 seconds then on your pc go onto devices and find device if it shows up click connect then turn of your xbox
    one using the button on the console.

Hope it helps
  3. TA Drag Racer Win User

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

Thanks, your solution worked.
  4. TA Drag Racer Win User

I will give the solutions a try and report. I am not sure the bluetooth connection to the PC will over-write the xbox connection.
  5. ViolentBullet30 Win User

I had to unplug my xbox in order for my controller to sync to something else. I dont know if there is any other way to do it but that is how I had to do it.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

I think I would try what Ambassador Jay has mentioned, unplug both consoles until you can get the controller synced up to your laptop. This is only a temp solution, but someone else might have a more permanent solution here.
Thema:

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...

1. I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use... - Similar Threads - need successfully unsync

2. I need help and Microsoft hung up on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help and Microsoft hung up on me: I have recorded a party of threats made to me amd my children. How do I report this when Microsoft chat hung up on me. Please help as I do not know where to turn to. Thank you for any help that is...
  3. Need Roblox Purchase Receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Roblox Purchase Receipt: Hello, Several years ago I purchased Roblox for my son on our Xbox One console. In order to play Roblox you have to set up your own personal gamer tag account. That is how each player has a name...
  4. HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!: I am so frustrated. I got a 2nd hand XB1X today. Had an E102 error, no restore working, learned it was on insider build (don't remember the exact version, but it was build date somewhere around...
  5. Disc not being read. Help needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc not being read. Help needed: I am trying to play Batman Arkham Origins disc on my xbox one x and it wont read it. I have tried other 360 discs and regular discs with no problem. I have cleared the cache and held the power...
  6. I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help: hi xbox this is not a question but I wanted your help because I have a gold gift card for 3 months and when I use it its wrong but when I use the code on Microsoft edge it works and im having the...
  7. Minecraft: "You need to authenticate to Microsoft Services"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You need to authenticate to Microsoft Services": Hello, This message keeps appearing whenever I try to go into a group server I'm on and all the fixes for this problem have only been available for PC not Xbox. Any help is wanted at this point...
  8. I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to submit a service repair but am unable to do so: I need to put in a service request to fix my Xbox because no matter what it just sits on the troubleshooting screen and I've tried everything that I can find on here. However, I complete...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox App needs updates quickly

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox App needs updates quickly: So with the old Console companion apps being phased out, the new Xbox app needs to be updated way faster than what it currently is. There is so many things missing from it forcing us to keep them...
  10. need some help fixing this ASAP please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help fixing this ASAP please ...: this has been stuck like this for a week now and after 3 hard resets it will not go any help would be appreciated :) [img] e3a298d5-6c9f-418e-8707-2b21a62e59d4