I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...

Discus and support I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had to update my wireless, bluetooth controller, so I had to sync it my my xbox one x to get the update. The problem, my gaming laptop is in the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TA Drag Racer, Oct 28, 2019.

1. I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...

I had to update my wireless, bluetooth controller, so I had to sync it my my xbox one x to get the update. The problem, my gaming laptop is in the same room as my xbox one x. I want to use the controller on my laptop, as I did prior to the needed update,
    but when I try to use it, it turns my xbox one x on. I have another xbox one x downstairs in another room, so I synced the controller to that xbox. But, even tho downstairs, it turns that xbox one x on if I try to connect to my laptop via the bluetooth.
    I need a way to unsync the controller from my xbox on x so I can use it on my laptop via the bluetooth.I

:)

TA Drag Racer, Oct 28, 2019
  2. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

Hi if you have any wires connected disconnect them then power the controller on at the back of the controller is a small round button press it for 10 seconds then on your pc go onto devices and find device if it shows up click connect then turn of your xbox
    one using the button on the console.

Hope it helps
  3. TA Drag Racer Win User

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

Thanks, your solution worked.
  4. TA Drag Racer Win User

I will give the solutions a try and report. I am not sure the bluetooth connection to the PC will over-write the xbox connection.
  5. Default_406 Win User

I had to unplug my xbox in order for my controller to sync to something else. I dont know if there is any other way to do it but that is how I had to do it.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

I think I would try what Ambassador Jay has mentioned, unplug both consoles until you can get the controller synced up to your laptop. This is only a temp solution, but someone else might have a more permanent solution here.
Thema:

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...

1. I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use... - Similar Threads - need successfully unsync

2. Need for Speed Heat language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Heat language: Hello everyone, I would like to know how to change language in need for speed heat since I've purchased on Microsoft Store and all game is in arabic. Thanks 721c8571-7173-4f49-b9c6-7b73cd9b95f3
  3. Necesito ayuda, me cobraron 100 pesos de mas (I need help, I was charged 100 pesos over)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Necesito ayuda, me cobraron 100 pesos de mas (I need help, I was charged 100 pesos over): Buenas tardes, tengo un problema, hace unos días fue el evento del Xbox FANFEST México 2019, yo ayudé en el área de Esports, creamos 10 cuentas para el evento y me encargue de comprar a 5 cuentas...
  4. This Post Needs to be Forward to Developers

in XboX Insiders
    This Post Needs to be Forward to Developers: [IMG] Sorry to be blunt, But this needs to get forward to Xbox Developers Please I have a feeling xCloud will be a fail is the turn off External Hard Dives isn't fixed (This has been a long...
  5. Does my Xbox One need to be repaired?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Xbox One need to be repaired?: I've been researching a problem I been having...My Xbox One won't read or play 360 games and DVD movies. It will play Xbox One games and Blu-ray but yeah, i don't feel like paying $179.00 for a...
  6. Need a refund please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a refund please: My friend gamewarrior5368 bought me a gift i can't redeem can you refund him please 93063ef3-4dbb-4b3e-a7c9-6039f27a4789
  7. Need help with...a hacker?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Need help with...a hacker?: How can a random person my son was playing codmw with reset my internet? And what can I do about it? b1cf016e-47e3-457a-b456-730acf18a5b9
  8. Need new games in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need new games in the store: I want to see the games Starcraft 64 and Starcraft 2 be available on the xbox store as fully downloadable and playable games adc7347d-76d3-4046-90b6-042780e58a7b
  9. ESPN 2k5 won’t install saying needs Xbox hard drive. I have 2.6 gig available on Xbox hard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN 2k5 won’t install saying needs Xbox hard drive. I have 2.6 gig available on Xbox hard...: Not loading disk. Says must have xbox hard drive. 2.4 left on hard drive 15 gig left on thumb drive. Trying to load and play espn 2k5. Help please. 5ccd0958-ab89-46e2-8250-578d138fb1b6
  10. who needs help with a questiion on any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    who needs help with a questiion on any game: who needs help with a question on any game c4cabeb4-896d-4665-bb93-230c1a35ea21