I Need A Zoo Buddy

Discus and support I Need A Zoo Buddy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello add me if you want to play zoo tycoon with me :3 7ceaeb06-964a-4a2a-8a03-76d7a4feb40c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DubulbaHasAHalo, Jun 1, 2014.

1. I Need A Zoo Buddy

Hello add me if you want to play zoo tycoon with me :3

:)

DubulbaHasAHalo, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Need a buddy? ^-^

Treyarch games are the only ones I dont rage when I play xD

..Hence why I finally just sold MW3 the other day haha, figured I might as well get rid of it while its still selling full price I Need A Zoo Buddy :p

But if anyone wants to play Black Ops i'm down I Need A Zoo Buddy :)

MoshedBrotatoe, Jun 1, 2014
  3. Need a buddy? ^-^

*who dont rage about everything

CaptainxPirate, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Co-op

I didn't write this,

"You need to both follow each other on Xbox One. Then in Zoo Tycoon, you can go to the Game Menu (press pause). Then select Zoo Friends List. You will need to save the zoo to the cloud. Do so. In your Zoo Friends List, click Add Friend and then Invite to
    Party. Choose your partner. They should "Accept and Play" the invite. You will join a party and they should be added to your Zoo Friends List. Select their name and then choose Invite to Zoo. The "Come On Over to My Place" achievement should unlock right away
    when you invite them. When they invite you following the same process and you choose to join and load into the game into their zoo, the "You in? I'm Coming Round" achievement will unlock."
  5. Aglease Win User

Zoo Tycoon Zoo Limit

I completely agree with both of you on this one. I hate that there's a limit on how big I can make my zoo. Plus, the title is Zoo Tycoon which implies that you should be able to make your zoo as big as you want it as long as you can manage it. I mean,
    isn't that the whole point of giving it such a title? They need to create an update that abolishes the zoo limit, at the very least.
  6. HalleBearr Win User

Need a buddy? ^-^

I shall have aquired gold by tomorrow :) so if anyone wants to play anything i'm down.

<3

I'll play Black Ops :D
  7. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

Need a buddy? ^-^

I'll be your huckel berry.
  8. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

Need a buddy? ^-^

^ I don't rage about anything when I play any CoD game since when ever I play those games I'm in a party with friends or family and we just shoot the chit and have fun.
Thema:

I Need A Zoo Buddy

1. I Need A Zoo Buddy - Similar Threads - Need Zoo Buddy

2. I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!: Probably a long shot but I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on with my xbox in alpha skip ahead. I stream to twitch from my xbox and for some reason my mic sounds like garbage....
  3. Hello I need some Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need some Help.: Hey, I really need some help here. I put my Xbox one s on my Asus gaming monitor but I can't get any sound from my box to my Sans Fil level 50 wireless headset when I go to setting and go to...
  4. Need help with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with file explorer: There is no longer a file explorer and it was a cool and useful thing to have if you wanted and I can no longer use it due to a unfair change. }:( 53df9c2b-106f-4437-91a9-b133b33127fa
  5. Console streaming dont need VPN anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming dont need VPN anymore: This is my second morning when Microsoft make me happy. The first one is when I was accepted on Project xcloud. Anyway from this morning I realized that I dont need to use a VPN when start the...
  6. I Need help with xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need help with xbox live: [img] Can anyone explain what would I have to do? Or what does this mean?...how do i also start the process?.. I'm not very Tech savvy so this is quite new to me Is it something I can call my...
  7. Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.: My Xbox One S is always signed in to my profile. So why do games ask me to sign in when loading? Is there a setting to make all games use my profile automatically without asking every time I load...
  8. Zoo Tycoon Zoo Limit Needs To Be Removed!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Zoo Limit Needs To Be Removed!!!: Dear Microsoft, My name is Jacob [Mod Removed] and have become very aggravated at you guys. Me and my son love the pc game zoo tycoon. We have been playing it for years. My son discovered you...
  9. Need Friends to build Zoos with!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Friends to build Zoos with!: Lets build some amazing zoo's! Im in the United States Eastern time zone. Add me on XBL : . Everyone is welcome to add me although I would prefer players 16+ ( for maturity). Add me and Lets...
  10. New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :): Hey I just braught zoo tycoon for xbox one I just got my xbox one today :) and would love some friends to play with :) Add me Drakekhan if you wana play :) 6f03f43d-13d0-46f4-a285-dff816b3785e