I need an admin to reset my gamertag

Discus and support I need an admin to reset my gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my account was just hacked and I just got it back as of now and my gamertag was changed I would like it to be reset back to it's state of being... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Progamer22 YT, Nov 21, 2020.

1. I need an admin to reset my gamertag

my account was just hacked and I just got it back as of now and my gamertag was changed I would like it to be reset back to it's state of being Progamer22YT so if a admin could help it would be great

~Peter

:)

Progamer22 YT, Nov 21, 2020
  2. iEvilSpider Win User

Gamertag

i need a admin or who can change my gamertag to respond to this to see there opinion
  3. Kiesey Win User

I NEED ADMIN HELP

4. PlainMeerkat190 Win User

I NEED ADMIN HELP

I need help I'm getting bullied. I'm getting treated unfairly. The people who are bullying me are making me cry so it is serous. Also I'm banned for no reason. I cant start a party or play online.
  5. pteslate Win User

I NEED ADMIN HELP

Trying to read the OP hurt. What is with people.
  6. Benannaro Win User

I NEED ADMIN HELP

Thank You WC Sarge And Mister Switch and everyone that helped me
Thema:

I need an admin to reset my gamertag

1. I need an admin to reset my gamertag - Similar Threads - need admin reset

2. Need help with defective REPLACMENT Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with defective REPLACMENT Xbox Elite Controller: Hi all. Hoping this is the right place to ask for help as I am beyond frustrated and disheartened by the support experience at this point. I purchased an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2...
  3. Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled: [img] This still keeps showing up even though I already had multiplayer, and joining clubs enabled on both the web privacy settings and Xbox settings. 7363ca7f-267f-4fa3-85ad-0af32c97c964
  4. Need for. Hot pursuit Keeps freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for. Hot pursuit Keeps freezing.: Every time I try to play. Need for speed hot pursuit. It gets to the loading screen. And. Finding a game and then it. And then puts me back to the home screen. How do I get my game to work...
  5. need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...

in XboX Insiders
    need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...: so I saw that unturned was on the Xbox insider program but it's not on there anymore what's up with that submitted by /u/Main_Drive_9259 [link] [comments]
  6. J'ai besoin d'un admin qui a des competence sur xbox de preference francais/i need admin...

in XBoX Accessibility
    J'ai besoin d'un admin qui a des competence sur xbox de preference francais/i need admin...: my discord : CluTh (antoine)#5904 j'espere que quelqu'un peux m'aider mais pour sa faut un admin car il peux avoir les perm a distance et il a les code pour "defaultaccount" je veux changer les...
  7. Need an admin for help !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need an admin for help !: Helle I am a french players of the mobile game age of empires castle siege . I have 16 years and i played the game since september 2014. I am ban of the game because i do harrasment on a team but...
  8. I don’t now if my account got hacked but I need and admin into my account so Iya

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t now if my account got hacked but I need and admin into my account so Iya: I need admin in my account 9c15513c-4089-46a1-8ac2-57317e1dc56b
  9. need an admin some one has hacked my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    need an admin some one has hacked my account: my account. has been hacked need a admin to try and kick theyre account of off mine beb187a7-770d-4b6b-a1c5-dc92b9c30f89
  10. Got my 3 month live code for buying three games on xbox one. But need help from admin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got my 3 month live code for buying three games on xbox one. But need help from admin: I got my 3 month live code for xbox live for buying three games. But i guess it deleted automatically after 30 days under my messages under xbox one. Can a admin please look into this and resend...