I need an invite for insider hub to the account with the name Huip69.

Discus and support I need an invite for insider hub to the account with the name Huip69. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So support told me to ask for a invite to insider hub, but need to get the invite on my other account: Huip69 7c6d6010-0a41-44fa-9a27-9ceebdcadc2a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Huubbecks, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Huubbecks
    Huubbecks Guest

So support told me to ask for a invite to insider hub, but need to get the invite on my other account: Huip69

:)

Huubbecks, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Insider Hub

I'm tying to join the xbox insider hub , spoke with 2 different reps , one said I need a invite and the other said keep checking in because a lot of people are wanting to join and only about 10% get chosen out of 100%. I have no friends that are part
    of the insider hub to invite me , so is there something I can do ?? , Thank You

preciousnxtdoor, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest
    Halo MCC insider program

When did you get the invite from the Insider Hub?

Flymonkey102, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches Win User

Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for quite some time now.

The preview program has not required an invite in a long time. You just need to download the Insider Hub and join from there.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider Invite

Actually, you do need to be invited because of the overflow of people.
    It's no longer possible to invite anyone because of the overflow. However, you can download the Insider Hub from the Xbox store.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Halo MCC insider program

When did you get the invite from the Insider Hub?
  7. Smwutches Win User

Could someone invite me into the Preview Program?

Currently it is not possible to invite anyone. You would download the Insider Hub from the Xbox Store.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Insider Hub

You can download the Insider Hub from the Xbox store. It is currently not possible to invite anyone.
Thema:

1. I need an invite for insider hub to the account with the name Huip69. - Similar Threads - need invite insider

2. Hi need someone to invite to alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Hi need someone to invite to alpha: I was alpha back in 2015 to 2018 but then left because of lack of good internet to be able to download all the updates. And I also lost my old account (og acc) so would like to get an invite to...
  3. Need someone for "Hitting it off" achievement. add me/Invite me "Jerrod H" ON NOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need someone for "Hitting it off" achievement. add me/Invite me "Jerrod H" ON NOW: Ready to do this achievement now. Invite me lets go! :) b44369f7-c33e-41c3-af05-50f0705d7d71
  4. I need a invite for the xbox insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a invite for the xbox insider program: Hi, folks! I need your help with joining the xbox one insider program, if someone has a free slot for me, i would be very grateful. best regards 95600fc2-589a-4e4d-a10b-f5b32b11a3ce
  5. Need invite to xbox one preview program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need invite to xbox one preview program: Need invite to xbox one preview program 57e80480-5815-447f-9394-280b0e932afe
  6. I Need HELP Pls! It wont let me invite people,it comes up gray. SOOOOO IRRITATING

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need HELP Pls! It wont let me invite people,it comes up gray. SOOOOO IRRITATING: It shows up gray even when I'm waiting at home screen in a game. Also all of a sudden invite party to costream comes up. I don't have any restrictions or anything I have adult settingsize and it...
  7. Xbox 360 Parties will not connect unless you get a invite into the party. Technicians needed ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Parties will not connect unless you get a invite into the party. Technicians needed ...: I'm speaking for everyone on the Xbox 360 that "NO ONE" can join parties (UNLESS) they get a "invite" to the party. How did the techs miss this? About 5 months ago it was bad, but now it just...
  8. Need an invite to Xbox preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need an invite to Xbox preview program: Hello can someone invite me to the Xbox preview program please asap my gamertag is 4be0a362-495a-4a45-8d67-cb3a638b5a4d
  9. Need invite to Xbox preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need invite to Xbox preview program: can someone invite me to the Xbox preview program asap please my gamer tag is 1592fe0f-3e30-471f-a342-a36d41d92a9a
  10. I need an invite to the preview program my gamer tag is: oBow MAFIAo

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need an invite to the preview program my gamer tag is: oBow MAFIAo: My gamer tag is: I need an invite to the preview program c15ea6af-53bc-4b8e-9e7c-1e2f18550554