i need assistance

Discus and support i need assistance in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; im having issues getting into my xbox account on my 360. I can sign onto my xbox one with no problem but when I try to redownload my profile on the 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CastroHenderson, Sep 22, 2019.

1. i need assistance

im having issues getting into my xbox account on my 360. I can sign onto my xbox one with no problem but when I try to redownload my profile on the 360 it says that there is a problem with the credentials that im using to sign in. what do I do?

:)

CastroHenderson, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

I need assistance

Hello Bad Newz62,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game
    consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
    I see that your eligible spending has brought you very near your first star!
  3. CastroHenderson Win User

i need assistance

I have checked all my security. everything is up to date and correct. but for some reason it will not allow me to access my account on the 360.. I can on the xbox one
  4. Vex1-[xboxvenue] Win User

I need assistance

5. ArminatorX Win User

i need assistance

As steeledwand7664 already said: If you can sign into your Microsoft Account on the web and other "modern" devices, but not your Xbox 360, you probably have Two Step Verification enabled or a very long password.

Please go to
    https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage
    and make sure you DO have Two Step Verification enabled and set up the free Authenticator App on your smartphone. This is a setting to make your account basically hacking proof, because during signing in, the Live
    service asks you for a secret code.

A bit further down on the page after that setting, you will see a link to create an App Password.

App Passwords are used for Apps or devices that try to connect to your Live account, but can't ask for that Two Step Code.

So let the link create an app password, and use that app password instead of your regular password to sign in on your Xbox 360.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

i need assistance

Hi again, You can often resolve issues with your Xbox 360 by
    clearing the system cache

If you haven't already, try unplugging your network modem/router for a few minutes while your console is turned off. It may be the network struggling to make a connection with your Xbox causing this issue.
Thema:

i need assistance

1. i need assistance - Similar Threads - need assistance

2. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...
  3. Realy need help on RE2 remake, switched to assisted mode, didnt help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realy need help on RE2 remake, switched to assisted mode, didnt help: Hello! Im very frustrated now after failed for over a hour. I just got this Resident evil 2 remake 3 days ago. First gameplay with Leon, im where you must find the electric parts after you have...
  4. Need assistance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need assistance: I have a problem with my Xbox one, began with my digital games, an error saying took too long to start, the problem stay 3 hours, I touch the Xbox bottom 5 and hold it for 5 seconds then the Xbox...
  5. Euro to dollars for gamertag change? i need assistance

in XBoX on Windows
    Euro to dollars for gamertag change? i need assistance: Hello, i saw that my payment option is on euros and i want to pay on USD... cannot change it ... i have $10 USD on paypal and cannot buy my gamertag change,,, 3bdfb8fb-67a9-4ef8-a71a-280d4149edcd
  6. Need assistance! I have 10,000 points from MyVIP that hasn't been deposited!

in XBoX Rewards
    Need assistance! I have 10,000 points from MyVIP that hasn't been deposited!: I need help because I know Xbox Rewards is ending. And there was/is 10k points waiting for the deposit date. But now I can't access Xbox Rewards! Which means I might not get my 10 dollars....
  7. Need assistance on canceled game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need assistance on canceled game pass: My account had a free trial for the Xbox Game Pass, in which i had activivated and planned to cancel before i was charged for something i may have not been sure about, and before my trial had...
  8. Need a member of the Enforcement team to assist me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a member of the Enforcement team to assist me.: Hello Xbox Enforcement, I have had quite a number of run-ins with Xbox support, and I would not like my account to be permanently banned. My history includes: 4 communication bans 1 gamerpic...
  9. I need assistance for a promotion in February that I did not receive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need assistance for a promotion in February that I did not receive: Early February 2018 I participated in a promotion that was "Get 6 MOS Xbox live for the price of 3!" My current yearly subscription was about to end so I purchased two 3 month subscriptions which...
  10. Need a member of the Enforcement team to assist me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a member of the Enforcement team to assist me.: Hello Xbox Enforcement, I have had quite a number of run-ins with Xbox support, and I would not like my account to be permanently banned. My history includes: 4 communication bans 1 gamerpic...