I need complain of traditional chinese

Discus and support I need complain of traditional chinese in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some king of Xbox games. Have traditional chinese. But it translate for Taiwan. Localization of taiwan. colloquial language of taiwan. I hope the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by God of Xbox one, Nov 13, 2014.

1. I need complain of traditional chinese

Some king of Xbox games. Have traditional chinese. But it translate for Taiwan. Localization of taiwan. colloquial language of taiwan. I hope the translation be normal and be written language. The market not only Taiwan

:)

God of Xbox one, Nov 13, 2014
  2. nicetreelinL
    nicetreelinL Guest
    Will the Sea of Thieves have Traditional Chinese version?

Will the Sea of Thieves have Traditional Chinese version?

nicetreelinL, Nov 13, 2014
  3. viking yi
    viking yi Guest
    China version of XBOXONE does not show the traditional Chinese subtitles playing GTA5.

Hello, I am XBOXONE China users, playing
    GTA5, encountered difficulties in language, GTA5displays
    only the English subtitles, do
    not display simplified or traditional Chinese Chinesecaptions, please Xbox
    support departments to solve the traditional Chinese display
    problem as soon as possible, or coordination
    of GTA5 development company providing updates, thank
    you!

viking yi, Nov 13, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Not really sure what you mean but this is a support forum.

If you have an idea for the xbox live service then you would need to post in the feedback forums hereXbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

Daft Badger, Nov 13, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Not really sure what you mean but this is a support forum.

If you have an idea for the xbox live service then you would need to post in the feedback forums herehttp://xbox.uservoice.com/
  6. 小锋朱 Win User

We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.

Because many games do not support simplified Chinese, and the State Bank Xbox one only simplified Chinese options, resulting in no Chinese games to play, while the actual game supports traditional Chinese.
  7. TiresomeClamp42 Win User

GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE

Change your locale to HK and change the language to Traditional Chinese
  8. XboxLee2014 Win User

About : FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Language

i have the sam quition.my xbox360 system Language setting is traditional chinese,tried to change the Hong Kong or TAIWAN region.But the game still display English.Any body know how to change to Chinese?
  9. Syriel Win User

problem with Assassin's Creed® III season pass

Your profile says you are in China, so if you bought the download version of ACIII you likely got the traditional Chinese version. The ACIII season pass is not available in China.

As noted on the US Marketplace in the description "The season pass is not compatible with the Traditional Chinese / Japanese / Korean version of AC3." It only works with the standard version of the game that was distributed elsewhere in the world.
Thema:

1. I need complain of traditional chinese - Similar Threads - need complain traditional

2. Needing help with a Strange Console Battery charging Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Needing help with a Strange Console Battery charging Issue: Hi There. Purchased my XBOX One Console Just after Christmas 2019 I kept having to replace the Batteries in the controller so I purchased a genuine XBOX one Battery. I started using the...
  3. Error 0x803f800f “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x803f800f “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold”: Hi, I tried re-installing AC China but i get this error. I have tried a system reboot but it still doesnt work. I got this game from free gold games 2 years ago and i still have gold. However, i...
  4. Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???: Microsoft balance is £10 but cant seem to pay for xbox live with it 48f84f57-58a4-4990-a415-c283413a3502
  5. Minecraft with Xbox Access - I already own the game, why do I need to buy access again to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft with Xbox Access - I already own the game, why do I need to buy access again to...: Over Xmas I purchased the three months of Xbox access for the price of one deal in order to buy Minecraft at a cheaper price for my son. I don't play online games as much as I used to, so I...
  6. Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX: This is not right I can’t use another switch I’m stuck at my house for weeks with this covid-19 now and Xbox can’t fix this problem with the switching for my home XBOX, the country is lockdown but...
  7. Need for speed heat - profiles attached to same game story

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed heat - profiles attached to same game story: Hi there, I encountered the same issue as another member - post linked below and blurb copied. My Gf and I both have xbox profiles, and had two different stories on the go for NFS heat. Today I...
  8. Gamertag Suffixes need to be hidden

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag Suffixes need to be hidden: Okay, the new gamertag system seems great at first. You get to change your name to whatever you want pretty much at the cost of adding a small number suffix to your name as an identifier. BUT!!!...
  9. I need you to get ride of my negative vbucks and want my original vbucks back so I can my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need you to get ride of my negative vbucks and want my original vbucks back so I can my...: I want you to get ride of my negative vbuck and put my originals vbucks back so i can by skins and a05a1493-4ef4-449b-bb63-bef2c972c46f
  10. Need some help regarding a refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need some help regarding a refund: My nephew accidentally purchased apex coins from Microsoft store thinking that they were for the PC version but I was unaware that those were for Xbox. Now since I don't own any Xbox systems I...