I need friends on the Xbox one

Discus and support I need friends on the Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey what's up, I recently got the Xbox one and all my friends are still on 360. I have Far cry 4, Titanfall, Ac Unity, and Ac blackvflag. I'm getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nightslash916, Dec 23, 2014.

1. I need friends on the Xbox one

Hey what's up, I recently got the Xbox one and all my friends are still on 360. I have Far cry 4, Titanfall, Ac Unity, and Ac blackvflag. I'm getting destiny and halo mcc on Christmas as well. I hate playing alone so feel free to add me. I'm a 16 year old
    male, I got a Mic, and I'm a active gamer. Hit Me up here's my GT:

:)

Nightslash916, Dec 23, 2014
  2. io Shadow
    io Shadow Guest
    Need friends on the Xbox one!

Hey everyone, only one of my friends upgraded to a Xbox One, so I need some new friends! All I ask is, you have a Mic and you are as old or older than 14. Add me at PfChaosWithaRPG

io Shadow, Dec 23, 2014
  3. Need friends on the Xbox one!

Feel free to add me. I have Gold but im not the main account holder. Atm, im playing Dead Rising, Fifa 14 and Forza.

Rockfella-2F85BFC5-1ACB-4837-A860-10B1B5FDF4F9, Dec 23, 2014
  4. Satsumo Win User

I Need friends on Xbox One!!! ASAP! :)

@DuFFul - what are you doing to me mate!!! Have you not seen my signature :(
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

If someone says that to me while playing a game, they no longer play games with me. :p
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

My bff is like that. Every text is like this: :D Hey, how you doing?!! : ) :D I just made a pie! *squeal* :D!!!! :p
  7. DuFFuL Win User

People who are too up beat make me feel down! How can my feelings compete with such happiness!
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

Dufful, technically yes. I'm currently working as the worst kind of teacher - a substitute teacher. :p
Thema:

I need friends on the Xbox one

1. I need friends on the Xbox one - Similar Threads - need friends

2. Need help, for harassment for a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, for harassment for a friend: A friend i know is being harassed by someone. She has asked more than once (alot of times) for them to leave her alone And not join her parties. But he still finds a way into the parties And...
  3. Hello. I need friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I need friends...: So a few months I made a post about needing friends and thankfully, I received replys from many but heres the problem. I'm nervous meeting new people and I forgot to mention games I play (I...
  4. My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.: Would anyone ever risk sending an xbox in the mail to someone who is only an hour away? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch [link] [comments]
  5. My friends were being stupid I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends were being stupid I need help: So my friends decided to go on my account and my other friends account [mod removed] And they put Racial comments that were very profound and then they continued to report my account and his and I...
  6. I need help with my friend's xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my friend's xbox: My friends xbox wasnt working, that is, it wasnt able to open any game AT ALL, it couldnt download gamepass games and nothing else, so we decidede shouls do a factory reset and then add his...
  7. Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.: Hello guys. So you know Xbox has a feature to gift stuff to people. My friend gifted me rainbow six siege universal skin. I got the email but no message on xbox. No code to redeem or any redeem...
  8. need friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    need friends: I know this is for xbox but i also need friends on ps3 and xbox. Ps3:Gorno13 xbox:Thecringeyone2 i play minecraft on both. i also have a microphone on both. i can play on weekands or after school...
  9. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  10. Need friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends: I’m a 15 year old guy wanting to play with girls maybe around the same age cuz guys are always weird when i play with them we can play gta or fortnite 1688be5e-91d0-4586-98f0-272bd53ca63f