i need gt change

Discus and support i need gt change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag 7ff4ade7-2294-4302-9f2b-01a9d39e5268 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ASAP ROCKZY, Apr 6, 2015.

1. ASAP ROCKZY
    ASAP ROCKZY Guest

i need gt change

Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag

:)

ASAP ROCKZY, Apr 6, 2015
  2. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    I NEED TO CHANGE MY GT!!!

you can only do it from the console and only if you had a game tag created for you when you started a new account and you only had 30 days to do it. if you did not do it by the 30 days you are gonna have to pay to have it changed, sorry.

davemcfly85, Apr 6, 2015
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest

Hey all - we've identified the issue and have applied a fix. Can you test and see if you are now able to change your Gamertag? Let us know! Thank you!

Miss Portia, Apr 6, 2015
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

i need gt change

sorry there are no name changes unless it violates the rules yours do not. all you can do is report the users from your console THEN block them they will not be able to message you after you do so. OR set your profile to friends only then only those on
    your friends list can message you.

davemcfly85, Apr 6, 2015
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

i need gt change

sorry there are no name changes unless it violates the rules yours do not. all you can do is report the users from your console THEN block them they will not be able to message you after you do so. OR set your profile to friends only then only those on
    your friends list can message you.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Hey Zodiacal - we're currently aware of an issue with some users being unable to change their Gamertags. We are investigating this issue and hope to have a fix soon. We appreciate your patience in the meantime! I will update this thread as soon as I have
    any further information. :)
  7. Miss Portia Win User

Hey all - we've identified the issue and have applied a fix. Can you test and see if you are now able to change your Gamertag? Let us know! Thank you!
  8. Jacyintha Win User

When you do it online and go to the change gamertag section, do you type over what is in there already or hit change first?

You can change the randomly generated tag on xbox.com, but you have to hit change gamertag and then it'll take you to an actual field you can type in.

If you are trying and it won't let you change it, I'd suggest notifying support so they can make a note on your account and if you by pass the time frame, they may be able to escalate for a forced name change. Depends on the agent, I suppose.
  9. davemcfly85 Win User

you can only do it from the console and only if you had a game tag created for you when you started a new account and you only had 30 days to do it. if you did not do it by the 30 days you are gonna have to pay to have it changed, sorry.
Thema:

i need gt change

1. i need gt change - Similar Threads - need change

2. I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD: I need information on how to change my email account for Microsoft concerning my Xbox game system I already completed that process all of the internet however is not responding on my game system...
  3. i need to change my email without using the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to change my email without using the app: okay so my xbox account is linked to an old email I don't use anymore and cant remember the password to, I was wondering if there is a way I can change it without accessing the computer app...
  4. We Really, Really Need to be Able to Change Our Update Yimest

in XboX Insiders
    We Really, Really Need to be Able to Change Our Update Yimest: Edit: Update Times* Super, super apologize for the typo title, I understand how that's going to make this look ranty haha Edit 2: Wording Original post: I understand people will downvote/reply...
  5. Changing email adress. Microsoft needs to evolve

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing email adress. Microsoft needs to evolve: All is being said in the message flamingtoast wrote. It needs to change. Microsoft needs to evolve. They can't stay in the early 2000... Every other company are able to change it but not...
  6. : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...: : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and nothing has worked yet! These problems can be very complicated I suggest you contact your internet provider for...
  7. Need help with changing email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with changing email: I need to change my email address but i messed up awhile ago trying to fix it, instead i made a new acct 6cd4bae8-a62d-4a42-8c14-409f21d3ee22
  8. Need to change the xbox gamertag to my sons email address instead of mine, so he does not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to change the xbox gamertag to my sons email address instead of mine, so he does not...: How do I switch the linkage from my Microsoft account to my sons? My Microsoft account has to remain with me. Thanks in advance. a1ed80c3-347c-4609-814c-deda94f336a2
  9. Is it possible to change the downloads location for games without the need to delete all...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to change the downloads location for games without the need to delete all...: I am a PC gamer and I have a ton of games from a variety of game clients on a 4tb drive. I decided to try Xbox game pass because it has some of my favorite games listed (Halo, Ori and a few...
  10. Need help on changing gamer pic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on changing gamer pic: So rn im trying to change my customize gamer pic on the xbox app but it keeps on saying “sorry we cant upload the picture rn try again in a little while” and this been going on for about 3 days...