I need help about the progress of my service order

Discus and support I need help about the progress of my service order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had to send the controller that came in with the xbox I bought because one of the button was unresponsive. I created a service order and sent it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevin_324, May 20, 2020.

1. Kevin_324
    Kevin_324 Guest

I had to send the controller that came in with the xbox I bought because one of the button was unresponsive. I created a service order and sent it using Fedex via self-shipping. They didn't give me a shipping label so I had to pay a little bit (which I didn't
    mind) to ship it on the address that was given to me in the instructions. It has been more than a month already and the order status is still as it was the first day: "Order created" with no progress whatsoever. I understand that things are getting delayed
    at the moment because of the COVID 19 situation, but I worry that my controller might not get fixed or worse I don't get it back.

The option of getting customer service over this matter has been hard since calling on the phone just isn't available. I don't know if that has always been the case or it is just this time. I hope everybody is safe, thank you and have nice day.

:)

Kevin_324, May 20, 2020
  2. AntonyQuiroz Win User

I have the same problem and I understand I'm going to have to wait a while till I receive it but it would be nice if they can update the status to let us know it has been received.. I called and they said that they were working on it but they could have
    at least updated the status. I'm going for month two and I hope that I get it soon so I can start gaming with my little brother. Hope you get yours soon.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We recommend to request a call from support and speak with a support agent.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Poor customer service for xbox one

5. pawncrackers Win User

X BOX 360 1338376448

6. HAVlC2u Win User

power off while reboot after download update

Pecatti I had that same issue you choosing standard or advanced swap I did advancd but it shows my service order is in progress
Thema:

1. I need help about the progress of my service order - Similar Threads - need help progress

2. Need help for 4k and HDR chiQ android tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help for 4k and HDR chiQ android tv: FR : J'ai une télé chiQ modele U43H7A, impossible d'activer le 4K ni l'HDR sur ma xbox one S, je l'ai déj mise en detection automatique, mais lorsque je coche la case 4K j'ai une erreur qui me...
  3. I need help when I try to update/install an App or Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help when I try to update/install an App or Game: When i try to install/update an App or game, the process stays in "updating" or "installing" but never finished, sometimes receive the following error You need this update, but we cant get it...
  4. I need help someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help someone hacked my account: So today i logged and said my account was locked i did what it said. It says there was suspucious activity so then i go to my settings and apparently some stuff has been changed how do i get the...
  5. I need help with console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with console streaming: Hello so today I was trying to set up console streaming on my xbox one s. I downloaded the streaming app on my phone I am an insider for a couple years now and I'm on Delta ring then I test my...
  6. Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview: So I'm all set up as far as I know my controller is connected to phone and all, but the app just won't progress beyond the Learn More page, probably a stupid question but is there something more I...
  7. I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.: I accidently bought the Xbox Gamepass ONLY For PC, I meant to buy it for both Console and PC, Please help Xbox. ddffd461-4a1e-48a1-9d51-5e5040753c20
  8. I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.: Why are the group's tab and settings tab missing when I press the home button. I can still find setting under account but I liked it better when the tabs were there. submitted by /u/CHEF_boiRdee...
  9. I need help installing a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help installing a game: I'm unable to install a specific game (Ori and the Will of the Wisps) on the Microsoft store using the Xbox Gamepass. For some reason this game will not install because of a error that says "Check...
  10. In need of help!!! Achievements and stats not tracking progression!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In need of help!!! Achievements and stats not tracking progression!: I was just told by Xbox customer service to come here and post to the forums for help. There have been a limited few who are not able to receive achievements, ribbons or stats being tracked. I...