I need help as my brand new xbob one s has lost sound

Discus and support I need help as my brand new xbob one s has lost sound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've lost sound and games won't load but it all worked fine yesterday bcd3cc3b-de90-492b-ae5d-ecda5037c847 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesCarson13, Jun 29, 2020.

1. I need help as my brand new xbob one s has lost sound

I've lost sound and games won't load but it all worked fine yesterday

:)

JamesCarson13, Jun 29, 2020
  2. RainingRoses Win User

3. Lord Guffen Win User

Can't install odst

My DL froze at 99%. Restart DL didn´t help. reboot didn´t help. 55 min with MS webchat help, involving restore account and lot´s of fiddling didn´t help.

Mr XBob´s tip did the trick :) All hale Mr XBob
  4. CharlieFinlay Win User

Xbox One X error code 0x800704cf

My xbox one s is brand new I just got it and it says you'll need wifi for this even though I have wifi
  5. Zirhy Win User

Xbox One producing weird oily liquid?

My just bought my friend a brand new xbox one s and after a week it started pouring out yellowish liquid and nothing has been near it no drinks or anything
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Brand New XBox One won't read discs

Not true.The xbox one s can be used in a vertical position.Microsoft sell the stand if you want it vertical.

Sounds like the op has a faulty disc drive & as already mentioned,it would be best to take it back to where it was bought & get a replacement as it's a brand new console.
Thema:

1. I need help as my brand new xbob one s has lost sound - Similar Threads - need help brand

2. Need help finding code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding code: I placed an order through the Microsoft store for vbucks my grandson wanted and I don't know where I'm supposed to find the code so he can use it, apparently this isn't a gift card that is being...
  3. Need help to enter to my account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help to enter to my account on Minecraft: hi, it won't let me log into my minecraft account. I already deleted it and downloaded multiple times and still it won't let me in. I get a message saying "sorry something went wrong, Give it...
  4. I need help with redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with redeeming a code: So recently I linked my xbox account to another epic games account and i want to redeem the shawdow pack for fortnite but i bought it when it first came out when my xbox account was linked to...
  5. I Need Help With Playing On Realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need Help With Playing On Realms: Hi, I just made an account of Xbox to play on Minecraft. Since l have a child account I can't play on realms without a parent accepting on a adult account. But, non of my parents have an account....
  6. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  7. Help needed on name of part

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed on name of part: Can someone please tell me the name of this darkish grey part on the inside of the xbox one controller on the joystick becuase today i was playing and i herd a snap in my controller then my...
  8. Need help with my clips they aren't deleting

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with my clips they aren't deleting: I need help with my xbox my clips aren't deleting when I delete them they come back submitted by /u/theDsparten [link] [comments]
  9. DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.

in XboX Insiders
    DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.: If I were to buy it, is it permanent(keep forever type of thing) or is it a monthly subscription? I can't seem to find any info on this. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/toastedlime [link]...
  10. Need help with cs:go xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with cs:go xbox one: Hello, purchased Counter-Strike:GO at xbox.com but it will not show up on my xbox one library... How can i fix this? I do know I paid as there is a bank statement....