I need help been hacked

Discus and support I need help been hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son's account has been hacked the person deleted his email and oput his in so we have no way of resetting anything and he has access to my credit... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TiffanyMerillat, Apr 25, 2020.

1. I need help been hacked

My son's account has been hacked the person deleted his email and oput his in so we have no way of resetting anything and he has access to my credit card info

:)

TiffanyMerillat, Apr 25, 2020
  2. TiffanyMerillat Win User

I need help been hacked

how long will it take for him to get his things
  3. AridLizard Win User

I need help been hacked

but my son has had this account for 5 years and spent a lot of money on his xbox so is there any way I can get the account back
    create a new outlook account just for contacting Microsoft/Xbox Support

this is just for them to be able to contact you, not a replacement for your sons account.

you need a fresh account as a security measure so that whoever has taken control of the account cant block your attempts to recover it.
  4. BoyFantasticITA Win User

I need help been hacked

5. TiffanyMerillat Win User

I need help been hacked

when I go to request a call it says I have to sign into my microsoft account but I cant sign in.
  6. BoyFantasticITA Win User

I need help been hacked

Hello Tiffany,

First you need to CALL the Microsoft Support, The numbers are here: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4051701/global-customer-service-phone-numbers

Then, you need to CONTACT your Bank and tell them to ask an replacement of your credit card. As Kasier Van Boom said.

Then, your account is safe.

TIP: I highly recommend to enable two-step verification, So that is when someone tries to enter your account, Microsoft will send an code on your phone to put on. So
    NO ONE will enter your account. To enable two-step verification, follow this link.

Hope I helped you!

-
Thema:

I need help been hacked

1. I need help been hacked - Similar Threads - need help been

2. I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins: Hi i was oneday playing fortnite with my cousin and we made a looking for group post to play with people for a Fortnite Fashion Show then 1 hour later i get a ban saying all of this below i dont...
  3. Xbox support needs some help, because this has been the worst experience!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support needs some help, because this has been the worst experience!: I just spent and hour and a half on the phone with Customer support before being hung up on! I have been trying for a month to get my controller replaced due to a trigger lock cover coming off...
  4. My Xbox literally Isn’t updating, I need help. It’s been sitting on this same screen for...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox literally Isn’t updating, I need help. It’s been sitting on this same screen for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DARK-FLASH9365 [link] [comments]
  5. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  6. I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help: I need help with my xbox live gold card 5a5a20ae-5713-40b4-98c1-faba04238793
  7. Ive been robbed and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been robbed and I need help: Ive been robbed over Xbox live and I need imdiate help.Please respond 589dbf43-d1b1-4ef9-a6d6-d73dd43e07fe
  8. Need help my just dance unlimited (1 year) has been charged twice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help my just dance unlimited (1 year) has been charged twice: Yesterday (7/05/18) i bought a membership for a year of just dance unlimited, but it seems that the charged was make twice, what can i do to get a refund for one of the memberships???...
  9. Need help with this gears 4 mission ive been at it for 5 hours please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with this gears 4 mission ive been at it for 5 hours please help: add PACOSAURS REX PLEASE HELP a4815436-95b0-4059-b886-324e3c12986f
  10. Ive been robbed and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been robbed and I need help: Ive been robbed over Xbox live and I need imdiate help.Please respond 589dbf43-d1b1-4ef9-a6d6-d73dd43e07fe