I need help disabling parental controls.

Discus and support I need help disabling parental controls. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I need help disabling parental controls. Once, my wife set him up so that the children wouldn’t get in where they shouldn’t, but recently we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mironey, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Mironey
    Mironey Guest

Hello.

Once, my wife set him up so that the children wouldn’t get in where they shouldn’t, but recently we decided to remove it and realized that we didn’t remember the password or secret word. And also the wife does not remember data from her account in order
    to remove Parental Control from the computer. Could you send the code to disable parental control?

:)

Mironey, Dec 3, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

3. {Parity} Win User

I need to disable parental controls,

4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Your account is the Parental Root, if yes you need reset your parental password
  5. Korhog Win User

Did you tried the hard reset?
  6. RavagedUnicorn Win User

Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted

Thema:

1. I need help disabling parental controls. - Similar Threads - need help disabling

2. HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!: I am so frustrated. I got a 2nd hand XB1X today. Had an E102 error, no restore working, learned it was on insider build (don't remember the exact version, but it was build date somewhere around...
  3. Disc not being read. Help needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc not being read. Help needed: I am trying to play Batman Arkham Origins disc on my xbox one x and it wont read it. I have tried other 360 discs and regular discs with no problem. I have cleared the cache and held the power...
  4. I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help: hi xbox this is not a question but I wanted your help because I have a gold gift card for 3 months and when I use it its wrong but when I use the code on Microsoft edge it works and im having the...
  5. need some help fixing this ASAP please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help fixing this ASAP please ...: this has been stuck like this for a week now and after 3 hard resets it will not go any help would be appreciated :) [img] e3a298d5-6c9f-418e-8707-2b21a62e59d4
  6. Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Give me a call at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 9aa76ecb-3539-4eda-b5bb-c06609c9494c
  7. Need help on xbox accessible controllers and configuration for disabled son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help on xbox accessible controllers and configuration for disabled son: just read about Xbox Adaptive Controllr and think it'd be great for my disabled son. But i know nothing about customizing/configuring for his use. Is there any tips on how to get help?...
  8. Need some help! Someone disabled vehicles. Vehicles were visible on map but unable to use.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help! Someone disabled vehicles. Vehicles were visible on map but unable to use.: Need some help! My son was playing Halo 4 online with a group of friends. Someone disabled the vehicles. The vehicles were visible on the map but unable to be used. This game ended and another...
  9. Disabled Veteran Needs Help With Issue Of Getting Kicked Off XBox Live 25+ Times Per Day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disabled Veteran Needs Help With Issue Of Getting Kicked Off XBox Live 25+ Times Per Day: I am a Disabled Veteran who was given an Xbox 360 in an attempt to help me with my hand/eye coordination due to a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) I sustained while serving as a Paratrooper with the...
  10. Disabled Xbox 360 and Xbox One user needs help with controller issues!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disabled Xbox 360 and Xbox One user needs help with controller issues!: I have a disability which doesn't allow me to twist my wrist, move my elbows, and greatly reduces the shoulder movement...causing pain and making it impossible for me to do well with the typical...