I need help disabling parental controls.

Discus and support I need help disabling parental controls. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I need help disabling parental controls. Once, my wife set him up so that the children wouldn’t get in where they shouldn’t, but recently we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mironey, Dec 3, 2019 at 12:03 PM.

1. Mironey
    Mironey Guest

Hello.

Once, my wife set him up so that the children wouldn’t get in where they shouldn’t, but recently we decided to remove it and realized that we didn’t remember the password or secret word. And also the wife does not remember data from her account in order
    to remove Parental Control from the computer. Could you send the code to disable parental control?

:)

2. skylaar Win User

3. {Parity} Win User

I need to disable parental controls,

4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Your account is the Parental Root, if yes you need reset your parental password
  5. Korhog Win User

Did you tried the hard reset?
  6. blueamcat Win User

How do I remove parental controls?

Here's how to set it up, and should help you do the opposite. If they are under a diff gamertag/email you'll need access to that account to disable them. If you need further assistance don't hesitate to call support! US # is (800) 469-9269

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/xbox-live-parental-control
Thema:

1. I need help disabling parental controls. - Similar Threads - need help disabling

2. I need help whith display settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help whith display settings: Hello , i have a spectre monitor, C305W-2560UN This is a ultrawide monitor, but i want to play at 16:9 , in the display settings on the xbox where do i go ? To Display 16:9 ?...
  3. I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...: submitted by /u/saltygru [link] [comments]
  4. Need help asap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help asap: Need to unlink my accounts so my son can play upstairs and my nephew down stair. eb4d854e-6eab-44f8-8178-32784c6750df
  5. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  6. [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ahbh93_ [link] [comments]
  7. Need help on xbox accessible controllers and configuration for disabled son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help on xbox accessible controllers and configuration for disabled son: just read about Xbox Adaptive Controllr and think it'd be great for my disabled son. But i know nothing about customizing/configuring for his use. Is there any tips on how to get help?...
  8. Need some help! Someone disabled vehicles. Vehicles were visible on map but unable to use.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help! Someone disabled vehicles. Vehicles were visible on map but unable to use.: Need some help! My son was playing Halo 4 online with a group of friends. Someone disabled the vehicles. The vehicles were visible on the map but unable to be used. This game ended and another...
  9. Disabled Veteran Needs Help With Issue Of Getting Kicked Off XBox Live 25+ Times Per Day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disabled Veteran Needs Help With Issue Of Getting Kicked Off XBox Live 25+ Times Per Day: I am a Disabled Veteran who was given an Xbox 360 in an attempt to help me with my hand/eye coordination due to a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) I sustained while serving as a Paratrooper with the...
  10. Disabled Xbox 360 and Xbox One user needs help with controller issues!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disabled Xbox 360 and Xbox One user needs help with controller issues!: I have a disability which doesn't allow me to twist my wrist, move my elbows, and greatly reduces the shoulder movement...causing pain and making it impossible for me to do well with the typical...