I need help finding my password

Discus and support I need help finding my password in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried resetting my password and it didn't work since because the code got sent to my mom instead of me I would ask her for the code but she doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Isabella1919_210, Jul 30, 2021.

1. I need help finding my password

I tried resetting my password and it didn't work since because the code got sent to my mom instead of me I would ask her for the code but she doesn't want me going on Xbox live because I got banned and she deleted it. I need someone to explain to me about how to get seven digit code sent to me instead of my mom if someone could help that would be great.

Thankyou,

Isabella

:)

Isabella1919_210, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

as the account needs to be authorised by your mother then that makes you a minor. in this case there is no way for you to change the number or reset the password without your parents consent. If they don't want you online then that is their decision, speak to your mother and see if you can come to a reasonable agreement, if she says no then you need to respect that decision.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

It was already explained in one of your earlier identical topics....creating duplicate threads isn't going to change the answer
  4. WPAK Win User

5. PlushRelic Win User

Hello,Isabella1919_210

If you can't Remember you password you can reset you Microsoft password by clicking this Link and this will take you to the page were you can reset you Microsoft account password.

If you need any more help regarding this issue please don't hesitate to reply below.

hope this helps and happy Gaming :)
  6. WPAK Win User

Need help finding account and password

Hi there,

this link has some tips on how to recover lost account information:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

If you still can't find the Microsoft account (email) you will need to contact Xbox Support via
    support.xbox.com/contact-us they will ask a few questions about the account and if you are able to answer them correctly they will give you the Microsoft account email, if you have
    that, you should be able to reset the password if necessary via the steps mentioned on the first link
Thema:

1. I need help finding my password - Similar Threads - need help finding

2. I need help with my finding my password and email using my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my finding my password and email using my gamertag: My Gamertag is UnreadBrick3354 and I've been using it to play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I was wondering if it's possible to recover my passwords and email because I lost them....
  3. I need help to find which account I bought a game on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to find which account I bought a game on: I bought a game (Forza Horizon 4) a while ago but recently I switched PCs and I wanted to play Forza on this new pc but I forgot the account I bought Forza on. I received a receipt via email but...
  4. I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in: I tried resetting my password and it didn't work. The code got sent to my mom instead of me I would ask her for the code but she doesn't want me going on Xbox live since because she deleted it on...
  5. I need help finding my password

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding my password: I tried to reset my password but it didn't work because the code got sent to my mom instead of me. I would ask her for the code but I don't think she wants me going on Xbox live since because I...
  6. Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...: I've looked everywhere and I cant find ones that have no issues, I saw the steelseries arctis1, and like people keep saying the disconnect alot or whatever and turtle beaches are made of flimsy...
  7. I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account: Can someone help me find my password or notify me that would be great 751d063c-5015-4e3a-90e0-15386e9abc7e
  8. I need help finding my password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help finding my password: Can someone email me my email is Isabella *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 1a88fce9-1730-4719-99c4-c3a60ba7ab5c
  9. Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one: Someone I used to play with who is not on my friend's list changed their Gamertag, I know what their old one was, is there a way for me to figure out what the new one is?...
  10. i cant find public test flights and am in need of desperate help

in XboX Insiders
    i cant find public test flights and am in need of desperate help: i want to play new grounded flight but NOOOO insider hub peed on all my hopes and dreams and left me with this soggy mess of sadness. so if anybody knows what to do please help. submitted by...