I need help fixing this problem

Discus and support I need help fixing this problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I need help fixing this problem every time I go to settings and try to connect my Xbox to my WiFi by going to the network settings before I can get... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ember the wolf1, Feb 3, 2018.

1. I need help fixing this problem

every time I go to settings and try to connect my Xbox to my WiFi by going to the network settings before I can get into the network settings it shows a error and the words something went wrong I’ve tried hard resets,restarting it about everything exept
    a factory reset and it still isnt letting me access the network settings can someone’s help me

:)

ember the wolf1, Feb 3, 2018
  2. Need Help with problem i cna find to fix.

So my profile seems to be having a few problems so I try deleting it and reinstalling it but when I tried reinstalling it it says sorry Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Please try again later. And then the error code is 0 literally just
    a 0.

HyperChief Sven, Feb 3, 2018
  3. My Xbox saids it has found a glitch, i cnt purshase Xbox live Gold

I need help in how to fix this problem.

M Ang King420, Feb 3, 2018
  4. JamesBondhalo4 Win User

I can't fix this, need help

I don't know if the video showed up https://youtu.be/vuiyq2-HWAI
  5. TestedKey8208 Win User

Redeeming Prepaid Codes on Xbox.com

i have also faced the same problem . could not fix it .need help
  6. Cyzerk Win User

"There was a problem with this update" (Preview Member)

Hey! What are the odds?

I spent an hour trying to fix this problem and then it fixes itself!

No help needed anymore :)

Woohoo!
  7. Unknown Graze Win User

Upload Studio won't upload anything (Please Try Again - 0x80040206)

I have a youtube channel and I really need some help to fix the problem.
  8. ComaTose008 Win User

Error code on start up: E305 00000001 80073CFE

Same Problem. Need a fix. Please Help!!!!!
Thema:

1. I need help fixing this problem - Similar Threads - need help fixing

2. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  3. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  4. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the [link] [comments]
  5. Were are people i can trust to help me with a problem that i need to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Were are people i can trust to help me with a problem that i need to fix: Ok i need help im try to get 1 month of gold and it wont let me so i need someone help i got the creit card we are not broke and i pressted pay and it doesn't pay it says we couldn't get athouriz...
  6. My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...: My nba 2k19 wont play on my xbox one it freezes and crashes on me every time im trying to play it please help me fix this problem bb262d11-e43d-447b-b5ac-80c73b3d0c3e
  7. Need some help please? *EDIT: Problem is fixed.*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help please? *EDIT: Problem is fixed.*: *Edit: The issue has been fixed, thanks for the help!* Original post: Uh, hey there. This is my first time using the forums, but I'm having this weird reoccurring issue at the moment and could...
  8. Need help to fix this bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to fix this bug: Hi, There are random pixels popping up in my screen while I'm playing and I don't know what it is or how to fix it. 49e18303-025c-49dd-9b59-c620e4bb14ca
  9. Error code 0x807A1007. need help to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x807A1007. need help to fix: I just gor a headset today but have repeatedly. failed to use it in party chat due to the error code 0x807A1007 (Your network settings are blocking party chat). How do i fix this? Please contact...
  10. Need help fixing a frozen download on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help fixing a frozen download on Fortnite: My fortnite required an update, the update wouldn’t fully load so I cancelled the queue... Upon trying to re-install Fortnite, the 18GB installation stops at 65.6% every time. I have more than...