I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net

Discus and support I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I have recently (accidentally) broken a large HP laptop and I had my Minecraft on there (signed in via Gmail) and now when I try to log in via... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MyMinecraftDoesntWork123, Jan 7, 2020.

1. I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net

So, I have recently (accidentally) broken a large HP laptop and I had my Minecraft on there (signed in via Gmail) and now when I try to log in via minecraft.net and I click the Log in button, it does not do anything. I ask if I can have any assistance
    in logging in, I have tried using my username in place of the email, using a capital on my email, and I have reset my Minecraft account password. If there is anything you can do, please do so.

:)

MyMinecraftDoesntWork123, Jan 7, 2020
  2. CyberSpero Win User

Hello,

For assistance with Minecraft check out the Minecraft.net website.

I found a link here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034754672-Changed-computers-account-is-gone-

That seems to detail the issue you're describing.

Any other assistance with Minecraft will need to be directed through that website though.

Best Regards,

3. blueamcat Win User

Using Xbox account on Minecraft in a different device caused losing all stuff i purchased

You would have to be logged in with the same Microsoft account for the purchases to transfer over to the other platform, if available. I'd check out the Official Minecraft site for DLC info. https://minecraft.net/en-us/help/
  4. TheGrandMinecartYT Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Ok. Well, it particle worked. It says Minecraft for Windows 10 Create anything you can imagine. Explore randomly generated worlds. Survive dangerous mobs at night. If you previously purchased Minecraft,
    login with your Microsoft Account to re-install. Try the game for free before you choose what Collection is best for you. I'm not sure if this means I have the full game or not. Where do I log into my Microsoft account at? On Minecraft.net? Maybe Xbox.
    I'm logged in on both websites. This answer helps, but doesn't really give me any info.
  5. shirohimee Win User

My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account. Anyone can help?
    edit: now i need to relog the app twice in order to make the game working correctly.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Question about Minecraft Realm?

Hello!

I understand you are having trouble with Minecraft Realms take a look here ;Minecraft Realms FAQ

You can also visit
    Get help with Minecraft
    and submit a request with Mojang to get further assistance with the different versions of Minecraft.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net - Similar Threads - need help Minecraft

2. I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.: So I just bought a Digital Purchase of Minecraft from my Local BestBuy and it was an Xbox One Card. In the back it said "If you have a Microsoft or Xbox account, go to this website" and I assumed...
  3. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  4. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  5. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  6. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  7. Failed to Sync Data on Minecraft | Need Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to Sync Data on Minecraft | Need Help!: Split from this thread. All these replies are (Mod Removed - Profanity). None of them work, ive been deal with this problem for a month, constantly setting my progress back, losing time and...
  8. NEED HELP enchanting on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    NEED HELP enchanting on Minecraft: As far as the actual gameplay is concerned, I've just transitioned from Xbox One Edition to the newer version on the console and it is very different. One difference I noticed is that I can't...
  9. Failed to Sync Data on Minecraft | Need Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to Sync Data on Minecraft | Need Help!: Hi, for the past week, me and my brother have been trying to get on Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on our Xbox One. Every time we load up the game, we get through to the syncing data message, and a...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 (I need HELP)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 (I need HELP): Hey, I need help. I have Minecraft Windows 10. There was a kind of error code where my dad had to log in to confirm that I can play. So he logged in but now every time I open Minecraft my PC...