i need help i can't continue l.a noire story on xbox 360

Discus and support i need help i can't continue l.a noire story on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday I bought in the xbox live store L.A Noire for xbox 360, after playing about 4 hours I come to an instance of the story where I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Facunogue360, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Facunogue360
    Facunogue360 Guest

:)

Facunogue360, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Lambo64000 Win User

Games You Need to Play Before Fall

I still need to finish L.A. Noire!!!!
  3. Burst Axe Win User

Xbone 15 exclusives, PS4 30 exclusives.

I don't know if there could be a Heavy Rain sequel but I'd love to play another game just like it. I have L.A. Noire but haven't got into it yet. I think L.A. Noire needs more hi-tech gloves...
  4. OG Pooh Win User

The Last Achievement You Have Gotten So Far?

Probably something on L.A. Noire. I don't remember, it's been a while since I played my 360. With no great (current) RPGs, I just can't break myself away from GT5.
  5. Def Oso Win User

Games similar to Max Payne 3

For me the best story in a game was Red Dead Redemption, fun game too! Also L.A. Noire was a pretty engaging game.
  6. xD4DDYx Win User

Anyone else disappointed with LA Noire? (poss spoiler)

[quote user="ocelot20"]

[quote user="Gary Mot"]

Not disappointed at all because it's superb,much better than crap like COD.

[/quote]

The story did keep me interested much more than the past 4 COD games. But the story was not that interesting to me. Story lines like Heavy Rain and Gears of War and GTA are top notch. I know LA Noire was not made by the same Team who make GTA but I thought
    they would of put a bit more effort into it like the other team do with the GTA games.

[/quote]

L.A Noire was not meant to be like GTA. It's a demonstration of technology, it puts Depth Analysis on the map together with Team Bondi and through their research and academia secures a way forward for entertainment as a wide industry. This game and what
    its achieved will improve the way we interact and enjoy with movies and games.

L.A Noire is extremely polished, brilliantly recreated the Noire feel of Los Angeles and just because you can't shove an RPG up an innocent bystanders anus makes it a bad game? L.A Noire is mature and brilliant.
Thema:

1. i need help i can't continue l.a noire story on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - need help can't

2. [PC] HELP! "Sign-In Needed". Can't play the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] HELP! "Sign-In Needed". Can't play the game.: I own gamepass and purchased the premium add on bundle to earn early access for Forza Horizon 5. I still have not been able to play the game due to a "sign-in needed" message. I've search...
  3. Can't upgraded my xbox one i need help i tired everything i now

in XboX Insiders
    Can't upgraded my xbox one i need help i tired everything i now: I can't upgrade my xbox one every time I try to upgrade it it stops and tells me to do it again and again this is starting to get on my nerves dose anyone now how to fix this problem i tried...
  4. My Xbox 360 has a hardware issue I can't identify, and I need help finding out what it is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a hardware issue I can't identify, and I need help finding out what it is.: Awhile ago I turned my Xbox on like normal and the sound of the disc spinning was higher-pitched than normal. I heard some weird noises and when I ejected the disk, it was cracked beyond repair....
  5. Help Needed: Can't Install RTX Beta for Minecraft Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Install RTX Beta for Minecraft Windows 10: [IMG] Just doesn't give me the option i guess??? \"Manage\" submitted by /u/Traditional-Head57 [link] [comments]
  6. I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360: We've bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas. We didn't know which region type our current model was at the time. But I bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas (NTSC) But as it turns out,...
  7. Error code 8015190a NEED HELP! Can't sign in!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015190a NEED HELP! Can't sign in!!!: I saw Alien Isolation on 360 sale (on 360 store) and I added my payment details on Xbox One X then I bought the game and deleted my payment option on 360. After a short while, I could no longer...
  8. Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!: Hi! I have been trying for 5 hours straight to get an open NAT type, and I does not help that I have no idea what any of this WAN, UPnP bullshit means. But anyways, I have watched a couple of...
  9. An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this)

in XboX Insiders
    An issue even Tech support can't fix. Need Higher help(Suggested by tech support to post this): Quick context: I have held the Gamertag(GT) "Ztriplex" across a few different accounts over the last 10+ Years. I stopped using my old account which held the name "Ztriplex" many years ago. And...
  10. Can't invite players to games (pls I need help)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't invite players to games (pls I need help): My friend can't invite me onto his multilayer game and I can't invite him either submitted by /u/LoopedPotato633 [link] [comments]