I need help, I don't know how to get the "try discord on Xbox" button on my groupchat menu...

Discus and support I need help, I don't know how to get the "try discord on Xbox" button on my groupchat menu... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Pls help submitted by /u/MorrisBirris [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MorrisBirris, Jul 30, 2022.

1. I need help, I don't know how to get the "try discord on Xbox" button on my groupchat menu...

/u/MorrisBirris, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Skyrider Y Win User

Não recebi o meu Discord Nitro. I did not receive my Discord Nitro.

Cara! eu consegui o meu indo pelo "receba Discord Nitro" no menu do Xbox One. Tu se lembra em que site tu entrou pra pedir o código do Discord? se não se lembrar só me avisa que eu te ajudo

[Translation-Guy! I got mine going by "get Discord Nitro" from the Xbox One menu. Do you remember what site you came in to order discord code? if you don't remember just let me know that I help you ]
  3. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

My Xbox one menu lags and I don't know how to fix it.

Hi
    there Addison,

Thanks for the reply! I recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. Addison2thousand Win User

No everything pops up but when i press right on the d pad it doesnt respond instantly it responds a few second later than usual. Ya know what i mean?
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Addison,

Thanks for reaching out to us today! I would like to clarify, what do you mean by the menu lags? Do you mean the home screen is taking a while to show up the normal games and apps you recently accessed as well as the normal Xbox ads that show up? If you
    could provide more information on that would be great!

Meanwhile I suggest to clear the console's mac address, this tends to help out with various issues with the Xbox One.

To clear the alternate MAC address(Network cache)on the Xbox One console follow these steps:

• Go toSettings
    • Select Network > Network Settings
    • Select the Advanced Settings
    • Next choose the Alternate MAC Address
    • Select clear and restart

Give it a shot let us know how it goes.
Thema:

I need help, I don't know how to get the "try discord on Xbox" button on my groupchat menu...

1. I need help, I don't know how to get the "try discord on Xbox" button on my groupchat menu... - Similar Threads - need help don't

2. I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...: i Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember any of the old credentials. Any help from anyone. Thanks guys in advance...
  3. My apps don't open after update. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    My apps don't open after update. Need help: Good night, I'm from the Alpha Skip Head program, I have an Xbox series s, and after the penultimate update that took place about 3 to 4 days ago, I can't open most of the apps, so soon after I...
  4. I Need Help With Removing My Data From A Website I Don't Control That Is Using Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need Help With Removing My Data From A Website I Don't Control That Is Using Microsoft...: I would like some help with keeping my Xbox account data publicly visible but I would like my stuff removed from https://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/WarrenWoodhouse which is using Microsoft API...
  5. Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz: My son agreed to game share his account with someone and they were going to share theirs with him. The second they got his password they changed the password and then the email. It is my account -...
  6. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/-ThassRezz- [link] [comments]
  7. I honestly don't know what this is.. but I need help with it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I honestly don't know what this is.. but I need help with it: So basically ever since i loaded up my xbox one day it's just been giving me whenever I tried to play a game that has a community creations or something. Like "you cannot see content other people...
  8. Xbox Controller Series 2. Don't know if it's an issue but i need your help about the force...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller Series 2. Don't know if it's an issue but i need your help about the force...: Hello all, so i just got my first Elite controller. I was a user of a Xbox One controller that broke and was used to it. Today, when first trying the controller i notice that the force feedback...
  9. I need help, i don't receive my deposit or even a date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help, i don't receive my deposit or even a date: I have ask for a deposit of 5000 credits (16BRL) in 03/08, and i dont receive nothing yet, not even a date on when the money will be deposit on my account, can someone help me? I was counting on...
  10. I need help, I don't know what to do at this point.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I don't know what to do at this point.: There is this guy named [Mod Removed - Personal Information] who I used to be friends with but he started harassing me and he made multiple alt accounts just to harass me further, I blocked him on...