I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

Discus and support I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hot_wheels3324, Oct 24, 2020.

1. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick I did buy a other Tall thumb-stick it sad it is a Tall thumb-stick but
    is not Tall like the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick and I have a hard time using it now i know I can buy the Microsoft sticks kit but I only need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick how can I get the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick only I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  and i lost the... :))

:)

hot_wheels3324, Oct 24, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

4. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
Thema:

I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

1. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the... - Similar Threads - need help microsoft

2. I need help with my Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with my Microsoft Rewards: So for the punch cards in the rewards app on xbox, there is one for buying Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and you get 6000 points. When i try to redeem it, it says i need to buy the game when i...
  3. Xbox Beta App - Microsoft Flight simulator will not fully update. need help...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App - Microsoft Flight simulator will not fully update. need help...: Recently trying to install microsoft flight sim and upon launch of the game i am prompted with a update screen. I started installing the 91GB update it keeps getting stuck at the end with about...
  4. Need Help! Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install or download with Gamepass for PC. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help! Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install or download with Gamepass for PC. Error...: I keep receiving alternating error codes and Windows help center and an expert on their end was unable to solve the problem. Other games are downloading/installing fine from the xbox app and I'm...
  5. I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...: I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod removed] 180df7db-9725-4e71-b94d-b5b301e1852f
  6. I need help and Microsoft hung up on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help and Microsoft hung up on me: I have recorded a party of threats made to me amd my children. How do I report this when Microsoft chat hung up on me. Please help as I do not know where to turn to. Thank you for any help that is...
  7. I need help from Microsoft please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help from Microsoft please: Today at around 20:50pm i joined an on going round of rainbow six seige and when i got in i got teamkilled instantly then the person messaged me and trash talked me calling me bad and other things...
  8. Necesito ayuda para borra o desvincular un gamertag de mi cuenta de microsoft[I need help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Necesito ayuda para borra o desvincular un gamertag de mi cuenta de microsoft[I need help...: Bien, hace ya varios años mi hermana hizo un perfil de xbox con mi correo, por lo tanto siempre que entro ya sea a la app de xbox o a mi correo, me aparece su perfil, por lo tanto no puedo hacer...
  9. Need help logging in! I've emailed microsoft and I'm just waiting for a reply now. Any help...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help logging in! I've emailed microsoft and I'm just waiting for a reply now. Any help...: Hey guys, I recently got accepted into the Xcloud program, but I can't manage to get passed the initial screen. Is there something I'm missing? submitted by /u/syedhamzaali123 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft account needs to split users, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account needs to split users, help: I have a Microsoft account that i use for all of my personal/office stuff...Office, skype, email, Outlook, etc. Long ago when youngest got an Xbox i didn't think too much about adding a (child)...