I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005

Discus and support I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Xbox game pass ultimate for pc I go to try and download any games and its says error 0x80070005 and cant do any thing else so I [img] hope some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by miker042986, Aug 1, 2021.

1. miker042986
    miker042986 Guest

I have Xbox game pass ultimate for pc I go to try and download any games and its says error 0x80070005 and cant do any thing else so I
    I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005 [​IMG]
    hope some one can Help!!! Thank you

:)

miker042986, Aug 1, 2021
  2. I'mAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Most likely, your app needs a reset.

Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following,

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Then restart your PC to apply changes.
  3. NEVER_FEAR Win User

Gears 5 pre-load on PC/Windows 10

Here is a link to a topic with the same error code problem with lots of help in solving the error code. Fix
    error code 0x80070005

I hope this will help you resolve the issue so you can download the game.
  4. tyler45455 Win User

can not download game to ssd only from xbox app for pc

I tryed those and i can not find anything about that error code although the code has changed to 0x80070005
  5. Geth Win User

XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC 0x80070005 ERROR

6. EchoicBobcat993 Win User

Error 0x80070005

Thanks, but that's the same link. :p

Anyway, it wasn't helpful unfortunately.

I tried something else : adding an extra Windows 10 account (linked to my Microsoft account, not local), with admin rights. And surprisingly, from that account, games start installing without the 0x80070005 error. HOWEVER, they all still get stuck at 4%,
    with another new error : 0x80073d26 ...

Any idea ?

EDIT : actually nevermind, after a reboot the 0x80070005 error came back... ffs.
Thema:

1. I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005 - Similar Threads - need help anyone

2. Hello, could anyone help me? I need the Osu1 from insider

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, could anyone help me? I need the Osu1 from insider: My console suffered the famous and current problem when updating what caused my hard disk to be damaged, I have already changed it and made the corresponding format but when I want to update with...
  3. I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, can anyone help please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, can anyone help please?: I need to reinstall my flight sim, I no longer have the 25 digit code, i'm desperate - can anyone help please? 62b1ab64-3781-4da1-827a-522d272ec831
  4. Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it: My Xbox controller randomly disconnects and starts flashing and sometimes it reconnects instantly other times it takes a while it’s basically random and I have no idea how to fix it I’ve tried re...
  5. can anyone help? i need a system update

in XboX Insiders
    can anyone help? i need a system update: i have e106 and when i try to reset, or update offline, it restarts and then im hit with e101... i need either a system update file that i can load up with, that is...
  6. I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Forcefieldofstank [link] [comments]
  7. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  8. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  9. anyone need help im here if you need me,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone need help im here if you need me,: need any help playing this game just give me shout , gt xKILLBILLx1975x... 6258a7e3-e1fc-4864-ad9c-25ee4cd43d3a
  10. Can anyone else not unlock book worm achievement in infinate warfare? Need help done all to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone else not unlock book worm achievement in infinate warfare? Need help done all to ...: cant unlock book worm even though done everything needed for it can anyone help please? 7397546c-2112-4786-bed5-357990cf34e6