i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and...

Discus and support i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please help ): submitted by /u/StamycatDP_Xbox_1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StamycatDP_Xbox_1, Apr 17, 2022.

1. i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and...

/u/StamycatDP_Xbox_1, Apr 17, 2022
  2. BCRICHwarlock Win User

Preview Program Forum

Im part of the preview program, and I just downloaded a system update, and now my console says my HDD needs to be formatted, and none of my data is there! Please help!!!!!
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Unable To Join Friends World On Xbox Because Of An Outdated Client On Minecraft.

The "outdated client" error only comes up when a player is trying to join a world that is in the Xbox Insider Minecraft Beta preview ring. That's a mouthful, I know. This version of Minecraft is the Bedrock/W10 version but it just gives your Minecraft updates
    more often.

Two scenarios could be true. Your friend is the one on the newer update provider through the Insider Program, or you are. If its your friend, they need to deselect the Minecraft preview ring and "revert" to play with you. This temporarily locks them out
    of any world that is saved in a newer update until the public version receives that update. If you're the one in it, you need to deselect and "revert." You could also try looking up the "Xbox Insider Hub," joining it, and then joining the Minecraft beta in
    order to play with your friend.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft Updates

When got the newer update for minecraft on my xbox one it gave me the 1.13.0.4 update and when i try to join my friends it says that they have an out dated server because they all have the 1.12.0.2 update and it dose not alow them to get my update. Also
    i have already had a discussion with a someone who works at mojang and they said that "Updates do not have anything to do with them if i need help with that i need to contact Microsoft" witch i did but i could only speek to an automated response system, and
    that was not helpful at all. So i came here to see if this could help me out.

P.S. I have restarted my xbox 12 times and deleted then reinstalled minecraft 18 times but im game still dose not let me play with my friends.
    Your on the beta you need to leave the beta program to play with 1.12 people
  5. GroovyG1978 Win User

minecraft lost connection every time we try to play online

Yea no one can play minecraft online im on xbox 360 someone needs to fix this now. They need to put out a update or dome crap to fix this
  6. seanbeall Win User

Xbox update error 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201

Im getting this update and it says there is a error idk why i need help
Thema:

i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and...

1. i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and... - Similar Threads - need help trying

2. I need help with error -2015294512 , ivew tried to use dism but it didnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with error -2015294512 , ivew tried to use dism but it didnt work: [img] this is this the pop for it bcd17b81-df56-4785-84c3-827e10dabf60
  3. I bought a game and has been trying for 2 years to get it back but I cant. I need help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game and has been trying for 2 years to get it back but I cant. I need help...: I had bought a game 2 years ago name WWE2K17 and I have been trying for the longest while to get it back. My friend was trying to download a game( Call of Duty:Warzone) on my xbox because he...
  4. Ok i need help i tried to log in to my microsoft xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok i need help i tried to log in to my microsoft xbox account: Hey everyone So i attempted to sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft but it said error code crossbow and underneath it said that oops this microsoft account is already linked to a...
  5. Urgent help needed trying to get back into my account!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent help needed trying to get back into my account!!!!!: Hi - my Xbox account has been suspended and no matter how many times I try and answer the questions on the authenticate account I can't seem to get back in. We have given the Xbox Live ID, last 4...
  6. Needing help trying to get the omega update

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help trying to get the omega update: Can someone explain how I can download the omega update. I dont really get the app submitted by /u/Riff_silver [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP: Every time I try to boot up my Xbox I get a no signal message on my screen and I’ve tried the reboot method and low resolution mode but nothing works, I have tried my Xbox in another tv and it...
  8. Need help with the following error message when trying to play EA Games with Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with the following error message when trying to play EA Games with Game Pass...: I am having trouble playing EA Games with XBOX Ultimate Game Pass PC. I get the following message: "Something went wrong. To continue linking account head back and start over." My EA Play account...
  9. please i need help trying to leave the beta for minecraft.

in XboX Insiders
    please i need help trying to leave the beta for minecraft.: okay, so I joined the beta to check out the new mountains but i wanted to go back to play multiplayer but when i try to leave the preview the app just closes and nothing happens. I cannot leave...
  10. I need help please! IVE TRIED EVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF!

in XboX Insiders
    I need help please! IVE TRIED EVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF!: So I just bought an Xbox one s online, it’s used but it turns on and connects to my tv just fine. I also bought a brand new remote but when I try to pair it to the Xbox, the controller blinks and...