i need help installing a game

Discus and support i need help installing a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to install stardew vally or any game off of the microsoft store it wont let me click install or it would say launch but wont let me launch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaceVigliotti, Dec 4, 2021.

1. i need help installing a game

when i try to install stardew vally or any game off of the microsoft store it wont let me click install or it would say launch but wont let me launch it and i have xbox game pass ultimate, please help.

:)

JaceVigliotti, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

I need help installing a game

HI,

Sorry about that issue , this may be caused by corruption in system files. Therefore, we recommend using the System
    File Checker (SFC) tool
    . This tool scans and repairs corrupted system files on your computer. If running an SFC scan doesn't resolve the issue, you can use the Deployment
    Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool
    to perform repair operations on the system files.

Let us know how it goes so we can provide additional help.
  3. awesome jones Win User

Hey there!

I'd be happy to help you out with installing. What seems to be going on, exactly? Just hit me up with some details and we can get started!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, Can you give us more info, like what game you need help installing, what issue you are having etc, etc?
  5. cabooservb Win User

I've fixed this problem by using a VPN to download the game, I have no idea why this works but it does the job.
  6. cabooservb Win User

I've tried both of these scans and they haven't fixed my problem, the scans both say that there aren't any integrity violations.

Thanks for suggesting this!
Thema:

i need help installing a game

1. i need help installing a game - Similar Threads - need help installing

2. Need help with Warzone not installing

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Warzone not installing: I can’t get Warzone to download everytime I try to install it the game doesn’t show up in my queue any help is appreciated! submitted by /u/rguiliano88 [link] [comments]
  3. Need help installing xbox game pass for PC as the .net framework has an initialisation error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing xbox game pass for PC as the .net framework has an initialisation error: okay so ive been trying for weeks, finally resorted to asking online, i have a laptop more than capable of running xbox game pass, and im trying to get it for age of empires 2, but every time i...
  4. I need help installing Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Horizon 5: Hello everyone, when i try to install Forza Horizon 5, i always have the Problem, that i can say it should install the game but when it says that it is downloading, not data is recieved. Best...
  5. Need Help Installing Game Pass games to D: drive after Windows reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Installing Game Pass games to D: drive after Windows reset: For context, I had all my games working fine previously, but after needing to do a full reset on Windows in order to update it, I can no longer install games to my D: drive rather than my boot...
  6. Need help installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help installing: I am trying to install games onto a different HDD, it always comes up with this error when i try and save to a different drive. It worked fine before i formatted my C: with windows on it. Now i...
  7. Need Help to install Back 4 Blood on xbox game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help to install Back 4 Blood on xbox game pass pc: Hello , I have purchased from 2 day a subscription of xbox game pass and activate it on my pc then today when i go to install Back 4 blood it says to me that "not available" also i found Destiny 2...
  8. hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...: hey i bought call of duty modren warfare 2019 (disc version) BUT i wanted to install the game and i did install it so i installed the packs BUT TWO PACKS ( multiplayer pack and campaign pack) they...
  9. Need help installing disc game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing disc game on xbox: I have a big collection of xbox one disc games. One game that i own and didnt played much. Then i later upgraded to one x. So i thought giving it a chance. But the problem is it could not complete...
  10. Help Needed: Can't Install RTX Beta for Minecraft Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Install RTX Beta for Minecraft Windows 10: [IMG] Just doesn't give me the option i guess??? \"Manage\" submitted by /u/Traditional-Head57 [link] [comments]