I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000)

Discus and support I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need help, urgently. I need someone who can pass me the folders on the hard disk with the same version or a higher version I have the xbox one phat.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mrmg88, Oct 25, 2020.

1. /u/mrmg88
    /u/mrmg88 Guest

I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000)

I need help, urgently. I need someone who can pass me the folders on the hard disk with the same version or a higher version I have the xbox one phat. Really apreciate the help.

submitted by /u/mrmg88
    [link] [comments]

/u/mrmg88, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Alexv849 Win User

where can i download the preview beta ring 1910

my console its stuck on that screen, tried factory and nothing, downloaded the OSU1 from the official website, get that error and when i checked the OS VERSION mine its newer, i cant find that OS VERSION to do and OFFLINE UPGRADE
  3. Plug City Win User

I still do not have the option to update xbox one...

I tried that and it did not work. But it looks like the download files for OS 10 are not out yet but I tried it anyways to see if it would help to reset my xbox. It seems like I am stuck on this version:

6.2.13332.0 (xb_rel_1508.150903-2141) fre

I am not sure if this is a regular OS version or if it is a preview version. I was a preview member about a year ago but I removed it over a year ago when I was having issues with my console.
  4. Zero420override Win User

Two questions about the xbox one system software.

A. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings. Select System > Console info. Your OS version is located in the second row.

B. Current version - 10.0.19041.3068 (rs_xbox_release_2006.200610-0000) / June 16, 2020; 9 days ago

Hope this helps you out.
  5. StanFifa Win User

E200 Error. Xbox one X. Tried everything.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ it is possible to give up the Xbox, to buy ps5 :|

I tried again it got update from usb but Is being blocked at 72% then it gives me System error 102: |
    I need a version : OS Version 19041.3773.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2008.200819-0000
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

New X-Box one wont update.

Yes this is possible as this may be needed to verify the os version of your console and to set up your account.
Thema:

1. I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000) - Similar Threads - need help console

2. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/-ThassRezz- [link] [comments]
  3. Need help with console stream audio... https://youtu.be/lnSdKtbnscs

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with console stream audio... https://youtu.be/lnSdKtbnscs: [IMG] submitted by /u/ajsGamingtv [link] [comments]
  4. Need help with sudden lag spikes on two different xBox One consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with sudden lag spikes on two different xBox One consoles: Within the last two weeks I've started experiencing severe lag spikes on two different xBox One consoles when playing online (Modern Warfare, Overwatch and Rocket League). I've attempted the hard...
  5. I need serious help with my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need serious help with my console: This started june 10th, when i came from my grandmothers house, and her internet isnt the fastest, its very slow, and i my xbox was completely fine, the only problem i was having was that my gta...
  6. I need help with console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with console streaming: Hello so today I was trying to set up console streaming on my xbox one s. I downloaded the streaming app on my phone I am an insider for a couple years now and I'm on Delta ring then I test my...
  7. Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.: I can't control my Xbox while console streaming when I connect my controller to my phone. The only button that works is b and all it does it log me out. I already updated the controller so that...
  8. Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.: I have been selected for project x cloud but I want to play games from my console on my phone? Can someone help me set this up? Because I cannot find clear instruction on how to do this. I'm also...
  9. need help with updates on original xbox one console.

in XboX Insiders
    need help with updates on original xbox one console.: need help with updates on original xbox one console. I havent connected the xbox to the internet in quite some time since 2017. I was in the insiders program before. so i figured I would ask for...
  10. My Xbox console adapter is showing orange light and is not switching on the console. need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox console adapter is showing orange light and is not switching on the console. need help!: My Xbox console adapter is showing orange light and is not switching on the console. need help! 37184fa6-a41b-4a1d-826e-11d028f0bfb6