i need help , my japamese account cant sign in

Discus and support i need help , my japamese account cant sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear sir i have two account , one is local hong hong use , i need fix is japanses account , i forgot the password and try use sub email to see the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LEO360360, Jul 25, 2014.

1. LEO360360
    LEO360360 Guest

Dear sir

i have two account , one is local hong hong use , i need fix is japanses account , i forgot the password and try use sub email to see the password but not success, because local and japanses account are same sub email . when i access , only can reset
    my local account ,cant reset my japanese account , need reset password at japanese account. Local account name is ,japanese is leongboyjp ,[Mod Removed]

yours sincerely

:)

LEO360360, Jul 25, 2014
  2. i cant sign in!!! help!!

ok, so a while back LIVE sent me a message over xbox live and said that i needed to enter in a security code for my account so no one else could sign in to it. i ignored it. a few days ago i was at my friends house and i couldnt download my account. an error code popped up. now when i try to sign in to xbox live on my computer, it makes me go through all this crap. my email hooked up to xbox live is hotmail and it is microsoft too. i have to enter that stuff in my hotmail account too! Help! i  need help , my japamese account cant sign in :eek: i  need help , my japamese account cant sign in :confused:

abeastlyplayer, Jul 25, 2014
  3. sign in

got a new obox but cant sign in with my account. need help

AgonizedFire95, Jul 25, 2014
  4. i need help , my japamese account cant sign in

DangerousBard, Jul 27, 2014
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jul 27, 2014
  6. Since the gamer is not sure of it's own profile data the best solution for me it would be to contact the support be it chat or phone and receive the right info before proceeding. Your suggestion implies otherwise and that is not correct onyx62is.

DangerousBard, Jul 28, 2014
  7. LEO360360
    LEO360360 Guest
    i still need help to solve this problem ,any high level xbox staff to help?

LEO360360, Oct 31, 2018
  8. LEO360360 Win User

i still need help to solve this problem ,any high level xbox staff to help?
  9. onyxishere Win User

10. DangerousBard Win User

11. DangerousBard Win User

Since the gamer is not sure of it's own profile data the best solution for me it would be to contact the support be it chat or phone and receive the right info before proceeding. Your suggestion implies otherwise and that is not correct onyx62is.
  12. Death Lotus 118 Win User

I forgot my email address and password for my xbox live profile

i cant go to account because it needs my microsft account to sign in so i cant check the account if it wont let me sign in without the ACCOUNT.
Thema:

1. i need help , my japamese account cant sign in - Similar Threads - need help japamese

2. Need help after incorrectly set lock / activation by Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help after incorrectly set lock / activation by Enforcement Team: Hallo, I have been for example XBOX Ambassador since May 2019. At the beginning of September 2020, I received a permanent lock on XBOX Live from the XBOX Enforcement Team - without warning. I...
  3. I need help Question is in the comments

in XboX Insiders
    I need help Question is in the comments: [IMG] submitted by /u/Robear1 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Support isnt helping. I need to know who [mod removed] is.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Support isnt helping. I need to know who [mod removed] is.: I recently got an Xbox One for myself and daughter. My daughter, who is 13 years old has been playing Xbox at her dads house for years. She asked me if she could add her profile from his house....
  5. Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...: My xbox home scree won't load and when it does it doesn't let me sign in 3140409a-72de-412e-8fdd-f300fb033096
  6. Need Help Reapplying Thermal Paste to Xbox 360S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Reapplying Thermal Paste to Xbox 360S.: Howdy y'all! I have an Xbox 360 S that is dropping frames (even in Minecraft), and I suspect it's experiencing thermal throttling. The console is now partially disassembled, and I've already...
  7. My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...: My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most annoying issue i’ve run into with Xbox 4b2419da-45d5-4b5d-8418-3a88f016c222
  8. Need a little help with offline system update

in XboX Insiders
    Need a little help with offline system update: Hi, i'm new here... yesterday my xbox one (6 years old) was automaticaly shutting down after i turned it on about one minute, and it kept doing the same thing. I thought that reseting to factory...
  9. Need help contacting the enforcement department

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help contacting the enforcement department: How can i contact the enforcemet department. Because i need to talk to them. Like an email or a phone number. Not xbox suport c9ada307-8015-4f48-933d-b39c19e273e4
  10. Gaming for me is an issue i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming for me is an issue i need help: Hi, I have had a terrible problem for years when gaming on xbox 360 and xbox one, only 2 games i play really, grand theft auto, and battlefield 5, On both of these games, i seem to be kept in...