I need help my Xbox won’t come on!

Discus and support I need help my Xbox won’t come on! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Could i go exchange my xbox one s for another one even if i have no warranty? Yes it is passed 30 days like its been 40 days maybe. I dont know whats... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ☕☕⭐, Oct 10, 2019.

1. ☕☕⭐
    ☕☕⭐ Guest

Could i go exchange my xbox one s for another one even if i have no warranty? Yes it is passed 30 days like its been 40 days maybe. I dont know whats going though, it just doesnt want to turn back on!

:)

☕☕⭐, Oct 10, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Sorry but if the warranty is out then you'll have to pay for repairs, check the warranty off who you brought it off as their warranty may be different to manufacturers
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

If you have the receipt from where you bought it, you can also check the Stores return policy to see how long you have to return or exchange it.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ☕☕⭐

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for more information on repairs through Microsoft. If your console Is in need of repair, you should be able to see the price available for your region by signing in and registering your console at

device support.

Thanks for reading!
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

So sorry dear friend. Register your device for repair and see your options.
    Link.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Thema:

1. I need help my Xbox won’t come on! - Similar Threads - need help won’t

2. Need help with cs:go xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with cs:go xbox one: Hello, purchased Counter-Strike:GO at xbox.com but it will not show up on my xbox one library... How can i fix this? I do know I paid as there is a bank statement....
  3. Need help, Blank green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, Blank green screen: System comes on and I can use a controller to go though dashboard and start games, can hear the sounds, but shows nothing but blank green screen. 93d96312-d23e-4adc-88ea-5b798c96c75f
  4. Lost ownership of many digital games - need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost ownership of many digital games - need help: Hi, as the title suggests, I have lost the ownership of a large amount of xbox one digital games that I had redeemed from the games with the gold. I am no longer an xbox gold account whether this...
  5. I CAN’T GET MY MINECOINS! I NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN’T GET MY MINECOINS! I NEED HELP!: Hi. I wasted 80 AED, which is $21.78 on Minecoins. I bought 2 gift cards, both for 1720 Coins and the first gift card worked, but for the second gift card...it said you already own it. And don’t...
  6. I literally just need help fixing my xbox and no one has been of help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I literally just need help fixing my xbox and no one has been of help: First of all, the customer service hoops I had to jump through have been ridiculous. I talked to one person for about an hour (who was lovely, nothing against him) and he helped me troubleshoot,...
  7. Need help for xbox insider hub xp

in XboX Insiders
    Need help for xbox insider hub xp: i just joined the xbox insider program. so i'm just level 2, i don't know how to get more xp, i joined everything i could in the insider content and completed all surveys that were there. (there...
  8. So there’s a new update on modern warfare and I need help the Xbox won’t let me download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So there’s a new update on modern warfare and I need help the Xbox won’t let me download my...: I need help on the modern warfare update it wont let me download the data pack 1 at all i tried and it sends me to the store but when in the store app it just says trouble loading in on and on and...
  9. My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...: My nba 2k19 wont play on my xbox one it freezes and crashes on me every time im trying to play it please help me fix this problem bb262d11-e43d-447b-b5ac-80c73b3d0c3e
  10. Need help, game won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help, game won’t download: I’m having a big problem with my console that isn’t allowing Bo3 to install no matter what I try. The installation process starts, says it needs an update and goes up to 5% and stops installing....