i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller

Discus and support i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; but when i go to the web version it works can someone help me ee673fe6-38f4-4a3d-a518-4e849853088b Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by cw_179, Aug 7, 2021.

1. cw_179
    cw_179 Guest

but when i go to the web version it works can someone help me

:)

cw_179, Aug 7, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

If it does there has to be an issue with the app itself since it is working on the web browser just fine!

Try to uninstall and reinstall the app as it might correct the issue!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Cw_179! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

What happens when you try to connect your controller? And what about Xcloud?
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Glad to hear, you are most welcome at anytime!
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Does it work on your Xbox console?
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Gaming on Vacation?

I don't really take my Xbox with me on vacation. I will play some games on my iPad or phone. Next vacation I'll probably bring my Xbox controller to play on Project xCloud.
Thema:

1. i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller - Similar Threads - need help iPad

2. Need help with Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Halo Infinite: Hello. I have AMD Ryzen 9 5900 HS Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU GDDR6 @ 6GB and 16GB RAM. Even with this powerful spec, I am unable to play Halo Infinite in proper fps. When I go...
  3. Need help with Dolby Access

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with Dolby Access: My Xbox One X keeps telling me that I need to update it. However when I tried to update the app, the installation just stops, without any explanation. So I tried reinstalling it, but when I try to...
  4. In need of HELP or directions for local issue

in XboX Insiders
    In need of HELP or directions for local issue: Hi, i contacted every form of support i could about this local/regional issue and they all directed me back to the weekly Xbox Requests thread. I am in the insider program but this issue/request...
  5. Help Needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed: Can somebody please help. I received an email giving me a permanent ban, I have no idea why, its now 5 days ago, I can't submit a case review and can't speak to anyone, I e tried to contact...
  6. I need help please.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help please.: I have a Xbox account that i could use but forgot my email that i use on that account i don't have anymore and i don't have the password for the email. ae4259db-1b28-4c24-8632-350e3d333ece
  7. i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help: can someone please unsuspend my account please i promise this wont happen again i really want to game again. 53ac142a-f356-4bd6-83c6-02903701713d
  8. Need your guys help and suggestions.

in XboX Insiders
    Need your guys help and suggestions.: I have the original xbox one. I am thinking about upgrading. Games are laggy like gta online, red dead and other heavy games. Is it going to help with the frames with an upgrade? My TV is also old...
  9. Need help if possible with games with gold

in XboX Insiders
    Need help if possible with games with gold: I went to games with gold since my friend told me to download gears so I can play with him but I don't see any games in that page except for : The crew, wwe 2k16, sunset overdrive, the escapists,...
  10. Need Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help: [img] Can some explain to me how to fix this annoying issue, when i install a game on any other drive, it makes a copy in a form of a shortcut of the entire game folder on c and if i try to...