i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller

Discus and support i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; but when i go to the web version it works can someone help me ee673fe6-38f4-4a3d-a518-4e849853088b Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by cw_179, Aug 7, 2021.

1. cw_179
    cw_179 Guest

but when i go to the web version it works can someone help me

:)

cw_179, Aug 7, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

If it does there has to be an issue with the app itself since it is working on the web browser just fine!

Try to uninstall and reinstall the app as it might correct the issue!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Cw_179! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

What happens when you try to connect your controller? And what about Xcloud?
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Glad to hear, you are most welcome at anytime!
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Does it work on your Xbox console?
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Gaming on Vacation?

I don't really take my Xbox with me on vacation. I will play some games on my iPad or phone. Next vacation I'll probably bring my Xbox controller to play on Project xCloud.
Thema:

1. i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller - Similar Threads - need help iPad

2. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  3. Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...: This is my first post, but I feel like I've been here for a while. I have a new Win10 pc. I'm a long-time subscriber to Game Pass on console, but recently decided to try it on PC to enjoy Flight...
  4. I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007: Hi, I really need help. I am trying to get on red dead redemption 2 and each time I click on it to play it knocks me off and an error comes up saying "for this, the owner needs to sign in." I am...
  5. Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020: This is really tough. I couldn't finish it or solve the puzzle, so I need lots of help. Much help is appreciated. 7d56fdae-4ede-4a4a-8aca-7b9913f5a3d5
  6. Need help logging in to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help logging in to Minecraft: I have to use a Microsoft Account to login to Minecraft so I entered my Microsoft information and it says my Password is wrong. I changed it and it still does not work and I ensured it did not...
  7. Need Some Help....2 Xbox's not working

in XboX Insiders
    Need Some Help....2 Xbox's not working: Late in July, my Day One Xbox One updated and got the black screen issue. I spent some time doing the resets but eventually the system would not even fully come on. I've tried several of the hard...
  8. Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because...

in XboX Insiders
    Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because...: So here’s the issue I was playing a 360 game on my series x and the 360 part of the system was for some reason offline with no explanation as to why …but the Xbox series x was online chat and...
  9. Need help with capturing clips in Apex Legends

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with capturing clips in Apex Legends: Whenever I try to make a clip for Apex Legends it just brings up the main capture screen and asks what game this is. I have tried making a clip on splitgate and fortnite, they both work. I have...
  10. Hello, could anyone help me? I need the Osu1 from insider

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, could anyone help me? I need the Osu1 from insider: My console suffered the famous and current problem when updating what caused my hard disk to be damaged, I have already changed it and made the corresponding format but when I want to update with...