i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

Discus and support i need help on xbox ultimate subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i had xbox gold untill 1/7/2020 and i tried that free 1 ultimate xbox gold and it deleted my xbox life gold for no reason i need help please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joseph joiy, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Joseph joiy
    Joseph joiy Guest

i had xbox gold untill 1/7/2020 and i tried that free 1 ultimate xbox gold and it deleted my xbox life gold for no reason i need help please

:)

Joseph joiy, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Joseph joiy Win User

Can i delete the xbox ultimate and get back the old sub for xbox live?
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! When it comes to upgrading to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, If you already had Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, that will be converted into the Ultimate subscription. We do have a conversion chart on our website through
    the
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ
    for more info on how the conversion works and how much converts into the ultimate Game Pass.

For example, if you have six months of Xbox Live Gold, that will be converted into 79 days of Ultimate.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. Joseph joiy Win User

Hi there Jospeg Joiy

Xbox game pass ultimate has xbox live gold in the service if that what you are meaning.
    No i dont mean that i had xbox life intel 1/7/1/2020 and when i tried to but xbox pass ultimate for one month it deleted my xbox gold sub to 1/7/2020 for no reason i need help getting it back
  5. Captain Gini Win User

What happened was that the two signatures came together in one and the time of the biggest signing was added to the lesser time.
  6. Joseph joiy Win User

I can see it now and it tells that it gonna end on 2/5/2020 then where the other 5 months go my old xbox live should have been ending on 7/1/2020??
Thema:

1. i need help on xbox ultimate subscription - Similar Threads - need help ultimate

2. I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...: I'm trying to use NFS Most Wanted 2 (backplay) on my Xbox 360 however I'm getting that error message. dddacf20-552b-4700-abe8-509875c50498
  3. Need Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Help: I'm trying to connect my Xbox One to an old 2010 Dell monitor with just a HDMI port and a VGA port I think. How do I connect it? ec67d308-9e64-4746-8820-18e729700caa
  4. I need help with my subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my subscription: I need xbox support i had before 1 year of xbox gold life then i subscribed to ultimate with 1 dollar and it got like 6 month after that for ultimate xbox pass then i send a massage for xbox...
  5. I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help: Ok but I want to play online and I can’t because .. says the Xbox live service is interrupted 8757b7fb-4d6e-4572-a2ef-7b7c26a8c281
  6. In need of help off someone who is able to extend a controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    In need of help off someone who is able to extend a controller: I’m a quad amputee and have been using the Xbox one elite (the longer stick are a huge help) remote for my pc and Xbox (obviously) the remote is really good as I can use it far better then any...
  7. I need some help getting the Gears of War Ultimate Edition promotional codes for gears 1,2, ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need some help getting the Gears of War Ultimate Edition promotional codes for gears 1,2, ...: I purchased the Gears of War Ultimate Edition game last year, and I never received the codes for Gears 1,2, and Judgement. I just got done talking to chat representative and he told me to post on...
  8. Unable to read install code for Gears of War Ultimate Edition bundle -- Need help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to read install code for Gears of War Ultimate Edition bundle -- Need help: We purchase an Xbox One bundle from Microsoft for Christmas. It is the Gears of War Ultimate Edition Bundle. In the box is a card that you scratch off a silver coating to reveal the install code...
  9. Scratched off new gears of war :ultimate code. need help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Scratched off new gears of war :ultimate code. need help: just purchased a new xbox one bundle and son scratched to hard and last 10 digits are not visible. any help please. thank you baabcdc5-4a85-4d21-afca-0ea9838c2d25
  10. MUT Help! I need help in Madden Ultimate Team Madden 13

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUT Help! I need help in Madden Ultimate Team Madden 13: So I need some guidance and some help with ultimate team. I need to know how to get contracts, im really running out. and i read somewhere you can auction off players for serious coins, and to...