I need help please.

Discus and support I need help please. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a Xbox account that i could use but forgot my email that i use on that account i don't have anymore and i don't have the password for the email.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jorgeduron1, Jan 21, 2022.

1. jorgeduron1
    jorgeduron1 Guest

I need help please.

I have a Xbox account that i could use but forgot my email that i use on that account i don't have anymore and i don't have the password for the email.

:)

jorgeduron1, Jan 21, 2022
  2. JWhitmire88 Win User

PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!

I tryed to buy map packs for blacks opps one an bought rong thing tryed every thing in the world for help can you please help me
  3. LeoTligui99 Win User

PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!

I have put 2100 points on my Xbox and its saying I haven't put anything on I payed £35.00
  4. Anteater13 Win User

Please I need help

Hi there sorry to hear your account has been access by an unauthorized person/ Follow the steps here

www.xbox.com/.../what-to-do
    for when your account has been compromised. Hopefully you can get it back. Also for the future don't post other people's gamertags in the forums, it is against the rules.
  5. Trippul G Win User

I need help please

[quote user=""]

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/e_k/forza_horizon/f/2558/p/369728/1987889.aspx#1987889

No one really seems to know for sure. Best option is to just keep on playing...try different game modes, maybe re-run some events, make sure your popularity is high, etc. It'll pop eventually.

BTW, does anyone know what the deal is with forum linking? tags don't seem to work anymore. ...on/f/2558/p/369728/1987889.aspx#1987889']Link

Ok...nevermind, I got it now. Apparently you have to now highlight the text, click the link button, and fill out the popup window that opens up. Dunno what was so hard about using tags. That's MS for ya, I guess..... one click and have it now require three. :-\
  6. Smwutches Win User

I need help please

Some games are region locked. In order to download them, your account region has to match your physical location. You would actually need to migrate your region to make it match, just changing a setting on the console will not fix your account region. https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration
Thema:

I need help please.

1. I need help please. - Similar Threads - need help please

2. My Xbox will get stuck on the green screen then shuts off. Help needed please

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox will get stuck on the green screen then shuts off. Help needed please: Basically explained in the title, when I turn on my Xbox it will stay on the green screen for about 2-4 minutes. After this the screen will go black for a second then it will switch itself off....
  3. I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help please: My Xbox One started acting weird when rainbow six: siege latest update and it would not let me open any games or apps, it would say that it took too long to open and I did a hard reset to clear...
  4. Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee

in XboX Insiders
    Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee: everytime I try to download fortnite and turn off my console I turn it back on and it says installation stopped? I tried resetting my Xbox, unplugging it it doesn't work help? submitted by...
  5. Please help my Xbox won't update when it needs to

in XboX Insiders
    Please help my Xbox won't update when it needs to: Please help me my Xbox won't update even though it says it should I'm trying to activate Dev mode but when I go into the dev mode activation app it says almost there you're almost ready for...
  6. I screwed up my minecraft over a cape and need help. please.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I screwed up my minecraft over a cape and need help. please.: I will try to explain my situation the best i can. I recently updated Minecraft and immediately started getting pestered by it to migrate my account. This has been a fact that I had known about...
  7. I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in XboX Insiders
    I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: I need to change my outlook password but I can't, I had to give it to the shop keeper so he can redeem a gift card code for me and now I can't change it, Links won't work and when I'm asked to...
  8. I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed

in XboX Insiders
    I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed: I am in the flight program for PC and a console, my waypoint messages are in my inbox, and they do absolutely nothing. One of them contains a link with install instructions, and it literally...
  9. Erased account of insider hub by a mistake, need help ASAP please. I dont know whats else...

in XboX Insiders
    Erased account of insider hub by a mistake, need help ASAP please. I dont know whats else...: So, i erased my account and i cant access again, It says, working to clóset account, can somebody help me? Was trying to download halo infinite submitted by /u/Late_Capital_5498 [link] [comments]
  10. Please Read This I Need Help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Read This I Need Help!!!: OK, so whenever I click on the 'privacy and online settings' button, it opens up the same tab. I've tried everything including making myself the family organizer, trying on a whole other account,...