I need help removing child consent

Discus and support I need help removing child consent in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i go to the microsoft family page i scroll down and i see manage child info but it justs keeps refreshing the page over and over again i just need... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ImBigChungus01, Apr 14, 2020.

1. I need help removing child consent

When i go to the microsoft family page i scroll down and i see manage child info but it justs keeps refreshing the page over and over again i just need help removing child consent what do i do

:)

ImBigChungus01, Apr 14, 2020
  2. ImBigChungus01 Win User

When i press manage childs info it just refreshes the page thats all it does
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ImBigChungus01,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to attend to this. I could totally see how this could be pretty confusing. It might be something to do with the browser you're using. I recommend clearing your cookies and cache and then trying again,
    or trying another browser.

If that does not do the trick, I would definitely suggest getting in contact with
    customer support for more account specific troubleshooting.

Hope this helps

Thanks for reading!
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

You can remove an account from a family group. The account will still exist, but it won't have the benefits or restrictions it had when it was within the family group. To remove a member from your family group, you must have an adult account, and be the
    one who gave consent.

1. 1
      Go to family.microsoft.com.
    2. 2
      Sign in with your Microsoft account, then:
      • To remove a child, scroll down and select Manage my child's profile info, select the child, select Remove consent for this child's account, and confirm. Then, go back to your family’s page, and under the child’s name, select More
        options > Remove from family, and confirm.
      • To remove a child because they’re now an adult, or if an adult account has been misclassified as a child account, verify the account.
      • To remove an adult, under that person's name, select More options > Remove from family, and confirm.
      • To leave the family group if you’re the only adult in the family, remove all children first, then find your name, select Leave family, and confirm. You must be over the statutory age to remove yourself.
      • If you're incorrectly listed as a child when you're an adult, see How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account.
  5. Darra13 Win User

Parental consent removal from Microsoft family account

Hi there! Thanks for your reply.

I had tried this, so all content restrictions are off, but when I go to remove child from family, I get this message:

You’ll need to remove consent first
    Select Manage my child’s profile info, find your child, then select Remove consent for this child’s account. Then, try removing this member again.

This is where I am stuck.

Any idea why I get this?..

Thanks!
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

To change my Xbox from on parental control to normal adult set up so I can purchase straight off Xbox live with out losing any of my data etc . 😊

Here is some information on parental consent and child accounts including how to remove your account from the
    parental account or verifying age etc. It should walk you through correcting the issue. Let us know if you still need help.
Thema:

1. I need help removing child consent - Similar Threads - need help removing

2. I need help removing fortnite account of of my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help removing fortnite account of of my xbox account: I tried to remove my fortnite account of my xbox account it sent a verification code to an unknown account that i don't even know i need help removing this acount...
  3. I need help on removing a membership that has a debt on it.(accident)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on removing a membership that has a debt on it.(accident): I was playing on my xbox wondering, why I could still play, because my xbox live gold expired yesterday. And I saw that the system bought xbox live for me, and now I cant remove it because I need...
  4. Need help removing a Follower.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help removing a Follower.: Basically, I have someone on my Follower list who I want delisted. I could normally do it myself by blocking them, like I had with previous users, but this is an odd case where they are still...
  5. need help removing owned trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help removing owned trial of game: With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with...
  6. Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...: What is that white big block 419d8363-e8c5-4051-b909-116c90a9f0e4
  7. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...
  8. I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping: Okay let me start from the beginning. When I was young I had made a ea account with my mom's email address awhile ago and I thought nothing of it. That was untill a year or two ago when I needed...
  9. Credit card saved for purchases/ need to remove HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit card saved for purchases/ need to remove HELP: So this is an ongoing problem through out our xbox ownership with boys. I had put in our cc for payment for maybe LIVE or permission for a game. I have removed from the computer in xbox payments...
  10. Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.: So my XBOX Live ran out on Oct 15th, 2018. Then on Oct 16th, 2018 I added a 14 day Gold Code to my account. I was planning to renew my XBOX Live on the 18th or 19th. So I then attempted to grab...