I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

Discus and support I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ILikeBords, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ILikeBords
    ILikeBords Guest

I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said:

You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:

• Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador social spaces (i.e. Discord, Twitter, Xbox Ambassador Club)
    • Unbecoming behavior in the Official Xbox Forums
    • Patterns of cheating in the program on this account and/or ban evasion
    • Violating the Xbox Ambassadors Program Principles
    • Please visit the Xbox Enforcement website for information about enforcement on Xbox Live. https://enforcement.xbox.com
    Now I have had to communication suspensions a year or two ago and it might've been 3 years ago I can't remember but I feel like I should be able to become an Ambassador if I am wanting to do more and help out the community. Hopefully someone can help me
    become an Ambassador though I understand that I probably will never be eligible to join the program due to my previous enforcements.

:)

ILikeBords, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Nowhere in your original post did you mention you were trying to become an ambassador for the first time & for you to get that response means that at some point your were an ambassador but were removed for violating the ambassador program rules.

If that is the case then like I said,you will never be allowed to rejoin the program again.

By all means try again next year but if you get the same message then you are out of luck.
  3. ILikeBords Win User

I said my attempt was declined I was trying to be an ambassador for the first time.
  4. ILikeBords Win User

Luckily I haven't tried to join the Ambassador program until today.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

You can check out your enforcment history by going to enforcement.xbox.com and it sill show all of your enforcement actions against your account.
  6. ILikeBords Win User

That seems unfair especially for a petty comm suspension but I guess I help people without being an ambassador. Thanks for the quick reply though.
Thema:

1. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it. - Similar Threads - need help become

2. I honestly don't know what this is.. but I need help with it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I honestly don't know what this is.. but I need help with it: So basically ever since i loaded up my xbox one day it's just been giving me whenever I tried to play a game that has a community creations or something. Like "you cannot see content other people...
  3. Please help need resistor value for R6D6 Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help need resistor value for R6D6 Xbox One S.: If anyone could either measure the resistance of R6D6 or help me find a schematic I would really appreciate it. Just FYI R6D6 is the resistor close to what appears to be the power regulation...
  4. Need help finding code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding code: I placed an order through the Microsoft store for vbucks my grandson wanted and I don't know where I'm supposed to find the code so he can use it, apparently this isn't a gift card that is being...
  5. Need help to enter to my account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help to enter to my account on Minecraft: hi, it won't let me log into my minecraft account. I already deleted it and downloaded multiple times and still it won't let me in. I get a message saying "sorry something went wrong, Give it...
  6. I need help with redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with redeeming a code: So recently I linked my xbox account to another epic games account and i want to redeem the shawdow pack for fortnite but i bought it when it first came out when my xbox account was linked to...
  7. I Need Help With Playing On Realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need Help With Playing On Realms: Hi, I just made an account of Xbox to play on Minecraft. Since l have a child account I can't play on realms without a parent accepting on a adult account. But, non of my parents have an account....
  8. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  9. Help needed on name of part

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed on name of part: Can someone please tell me the name of this darkish grey part on the inside of the xbox one controller on the joystick becuase today i was playing and i herd a snap in my controller then my...
  10. Need help becoming an ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help becoming an ambassador: Hello there, I've recently wanted to become a Xbox ambassador but 11 months ago i received a 1 DAY suspension, but I really think i'd make a good ambassador so if somebody...