I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

Discus and support I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ILikeBords, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ILikeBords
    ILikeBords Guest

I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said:

You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:

• Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador social spaces (i.e. Discord, Twitter, Xbox Ambassador Club)
    • Unbecoming behavior in the Official Xbox Forums
    • Patterns of cheating in the program on this account and/or ban evasion
    • Violating the Xbox Ambassadors Program Principles
    • Please visit the Xbox Enforcement website for information about enforcement on Xbox Live. https://enforcement.xbox.com
    Now I have had to communication suspensions a year or two ago and it might've been 3 years ago I can't remember but I feel like I should be able to become an Ambassador if I am wanting to do more and help out the community. Hopefully someone can help me
    become an Ambassador though I understand that I probably will never be eligible to join the program due to my previous enforcements.

:)

ILikeBords, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Nowhere in your original post did you mention you were trying to become an ambassador for the first time & for you to get that response means that at some point your were an ambassador but were removed for violating the ambassador program rules.

If that is the case then like I said,you will never be allowed to rejoin the program again.

By all means try again next year but if you get the same message then you are out of luck.
  3. ILikeBords Win User

I said my attempt was declined I was trying to be an ambassador for the first time.
  4. ILikeBords Win User

Luckily I haven't tried to join the Ambassador program until today.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

You can check out your enforcment history by going to enforcement.xbox.com and it sill show all of your enforcement actions against your account.
  6. ILikeBords Win User

That seems unfair especially for a petty comm suspension but I guess I help people without being an ambassador. Thanks for the quick reply though.
Thema:

1. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it. - Similar Threads - need help become

2. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  3. I need help my Xbox won’t come on!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help my Xbox won’t come on!: Could i go exchange my xbox one s for another one even if i have no warranty? Yes it is passed 30 days like its been 40 days maybe. I dont know whats going though, it just doesnt want to turn back...
  4. Necesito ayuda con el ERROR (0x803f800f) -[Translation - I need help with him ERROR...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Necesito ayuda con el ERROR (0x803f800f) -[Translation - I need help with him ERROR...: Intento jugar al How To Survive Storm Warning Edition y me dice que tengo que renovar mi subscripcion de mi cuenta gold y que el juego fue obtenido por games with gold y ya renové mi gold y aun...
  5. I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.: So I just bought a Digital Purchase of Minecraft from my Local BestBuy and it was an Xbox One Card. In the back it said "If you have a Microsoft or Xbox account, go to this website" and I assumed...
  6. I need help with my xbox app on my phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I need help with my xbox app on my phone: [img] How do i get this away? I’ve reset my password ALOT and it still shows this my xbox app 456af642-a5a3-4207-92d1-d77ded6737d7
  7. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  8. need help with parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help with parental controls: Need some help. I bought an Xbox one and set it up for my son to play Minecraft. Unfortunately I did not set it up for him to be the child. He is set up as the adult. I cannot put any parental...
  9. i need help with a ea access game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help with a ea access game: my fifa 20 trial wont work from ea access but my battlefield 5 does. i already hard reset my Xbox and changed my dns server to 8.8.8.8 secondary 8.8.4.4. both did not work...
  10. Need help becoming an ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help becoming an ambassador: Hello there, I've recently wanted to become a Xbox ambassador but 11 months ago i received a 1 DAY suspension, but I really think i'd make a good ambassador so if somebody...