I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

Discus and support I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mkaz311, Dec 23, 2018.

1. mkaz311
    mkaz311 Guest

I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

I can already escalated my problem with claim
    #[Mod Removed-Personal Information]
    but I have received no response.

I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order
    #[Mod Removed-Personal Information]
    that was placed weeks ago and I can not do it online or over the phone for whatever reason.

Please help!

Thanks

Mike

:)

mkaz311, Dec 23, 2018
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP (before the game ships)

Hey there mkaz,

Sorry to hear you are running into some delays with your game cancellation. In this case I would recommend you reach out to

Microsoft Store Customer Service
    to get assistance with this issue. They should be able to completely cancel out the order for you if it still has not shipped out.

I hope this helps.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

No Fallout 3 Code For Fallout 4 Pre Order

Hey there, Marz72! Did you make this preorder on the Xbox One Console or the website, or did you make this preorder on the Microsoft Store website for the physical copy of the game?
  4. Fir3FistAc3 Win User

Pre-Order credit

Did you preorder digitally or as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com? For the 15,000 credits, you would have had to preorder as a physical disc.

Preorders are not eligible for VIP.

I pre-ordered the actual disc from the microsoft store.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Pre ordering from microsoft store

If it says Install, then it sounds like you preordered it digitally. You would need to contact support for the Microsoft Store to see if they can switch the order to a physical disc.
  6. PixelPatch Win User

COD: Black Ops 2 Shipping Info

I cancelled my online preorder with game and went to the store to preorder, so i can just go into the store in the morning and collect it.
Thema:

1. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP... - Similar Threads - need help escalate

2. Non-Game Dad needs help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non-Game Dad needs help: So we have xbox one with digital download of Minecraft. One account one kid second kid has asked for xbox and Santa might bring. First kid does not like or play minecraft. Second kid loved mind...
  3. I NEED URGENT HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Whenever I go to make a YouTube video I press the start recording button with a 4 terabyte hardrive plugged in after about 2 minutes of recording it stops and deletes the recording of the previous...
  4. I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!: Probably a long shot but I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on with my xbox in alpha skip ahead. I stream to twitch from my xbox and for some reason my mic sounds like garbage....
  5. Hello I need some Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need some Help.: Hey, I really need some help here. I put my Xbox one s on my Asus gaming monitor but I can't get any sound from my box to my Sans Fil level 50 wireless headset when I go to setting and go to...
  6. Need help with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with file explorer: There is no longer a file explorer and it was a cool and useful thing to have if you wanted and I can no longer use it due to a unfair change. }:( 53df9c2b-106f-4437-91a9-b133b33127fa
  7. I Need help with xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need help with xbox live: [img] Can anyone explain what would I have to do? Or what does this mean?...how do i also start the process?.. I'm not very Tech savvy so this is quite new to me Is it something I can call my...
  8. Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.: Hello guys. So you know Xbox has a feature to gift stuff to people. My friend gifted me rainbow six siege universal skin. I got the email but no message on xbox. No code to redeem or any redeem...
  9. Need help. Getting signed in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help. Getting signed in: Cant get past the “ sharing data with game & app publishers” screen . I hit continue & it wont load past. dfd120f1-d1aa-4edb-9dd0-62999cfbb073
  10. I need help whith display settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help whith display settings: Hello , i have a spectre monitor, C305W-2560UN This is a ultrawide monitor, but i want to play at 16:9 , in the display settings on the xbox where do i go ? To Display 16:9 ?...