I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...

Discus and support I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, my problem is that I don't have an Xbox, so I can't do the "logical" solution. I would love to get my codes in a Email, cause I can't have them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Amakalin, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Amakalin
    Amakalin Guest

I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...

So, my problem is that I don't have an Xbox, so I can't do the "logical" solution.

I would love to get my codes in a Email, cause I can't have them yet. Also I can't contact the support since it's seems to be off and not open in my country. Or just full idk.

:)

Amakalin, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the... - Similar Threads - need help redeem

2. Need Help With Redeeming a Preorder Bonus from Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Redeeming a Preorder Bonus from Forza Horizon 4.: Hello, I would like to speak to someone about a slight issue regarding me not receiving a bonus I was supposed to get from preordering the game Forza Horizon 4. Apparently I was supposed to...
  3. I need help with the redeemed xbox game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with the redeemed xbox game code: Hi All, We purchased a new xbox one s ..and it did come with 4 free games bundled. They sales guy from ebgames generated the key and gave it to us included in the receipt. We got home keyed in...
  4. Need Help redeeming MyRewards points early

in XBoX Rewards
    Need Help redeeming MyRewards points early: I would like to redeem the 21,000 points I have saved up in MyRewards but the early redemption button wont show up. Is there any way to fix this issue? 499a664b-ec4e-4f0f-be11-9840d714d40e
  5. Xbox rewards need help to redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox rewards need help to redeem?: I just recently this morning use the Microsoft Rewards program to use the flip to win I won an Xbox One X and screenshotted it but I still haven't received an email on how to redeem it or anything...
  6. Need help with a code I got from Xbox live being redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help with a code I got from Xbox live being redeemed: I reserved a code from Xbox live for coming in the top 1000 on the battle front 2 Bata but the code has already been redeemed wen I go to use it 99c0a5fb-dbf7-45b4-a986-a3da975189bd
  7. Need help with redeeming a code? Check here!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help with redeeming a code? Check here!: If you have questions about redeeming a prepaid code, we've got you covered! Below you will find common questions and scenarios regarding code redemption. How can I redeem a code? There are many...
  8. I need help to redeem a game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to redeem a game code: I bought Gears of War 4. and has four codes to exchange and get the previous titles of the same game. My problem occurs when I try to redeem the codes. It appears that I must change the region....
  9. I need help redeeming my xbox 360 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help redeeming my xbox 360 code: i cant redeem my call of duty black ops free dlc ffor my xbox one there is an error code that says that i cant download this content because the content is not available for my location, the file...
  10. my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it: Hi Admin, with the console i have got a game coupon that i am not able to redeem. could you help me in redemption of this game code. i tried reaching the support, but they asked me to create a...