i need help with a ea access game

Discus and support i need help with a ea access game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my fifa 20 trial wont work from ea access but my battlefield 5 does. i already hard reset my Xbox and changed my dns server to 8.8.8.8 secondary... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nik 25 93, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Nik 25 93
    Nik 25 93 Guest

my fifa 20 trial wont work from ea access but my battlefield 5 does. i already hard reset my Xbox and changed my dns server to 8.8.8.8 secondary 8.8.4.4. both did not work

:)

Nik 25 93, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Nik,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with launching the FIFA 20 Trial. I recommend to try the following link to help report your issue to the game developer:

FIFA 20 Support.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. Jav0r Win User

Backward Compatibility of Xbox One X about Xbox 360 game "Mass Effect 2"

The game is also available in the EA Access Vault but you will need EA Access to download it.
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

downloaded game stuck in queue wont start cant delete

If you do a factory reset and choose to keep all it will not delete anything off your console. Everything will be right where u left it. Also if you downloaded Battlefield 4 from the vault in EA Access then u do need to be a member to pay those games as
    long as your an EA access member. If you didn't buy the game through EA Access and bought it on the actual Xbox store or have the physical disc then u don't need to be a EA Access member. Hope this helps
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

TitanFall 2 EA Access problem

Titanfall 2 is not a part of the EA Access program. EA publishes the game, and I believe it still offers a 10% discount with EA Access, but I do not believe there is a demo or free trial to play for the 10 hours as they have with games such as Battlefield One.

Official post from EA on the subject: https://help.ea.com/no-no/help/titanfall/titanfall-2/titanfall-2-is-not-a-part-of-ea-access-or-origin-access/
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Question about paid games ?

You wont need to have EA Access if you payed for the game.

As EA access is more like a rental of games, you can only play the games you downloaded through the EA access as long as you have a subscription. Same with Gamepass.
Thema:

1. i need help with a ea access game - Similar Threads - need help access

2. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  3. Need help on xbox accessible controllers and configuration for disabled son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help on xbox accessible controllers and configuration for disabled son: just read about Xbox Adaptive Controllr and think it'd be great for my disabled son. But i know nothing about customizing/configuring for his use. Is there any tips on how to get help?...
  4. I need help accessing the email that my 3 month gold code was sent to.

in XBoX Rewards
    I need help accessing the email that my 3 month gold code was sent to.: So I had enough reward points to get a 3 month Xbox live subscription and I got it because I was out and then it sent it to the email associated with my gamertag which is an @xboxlivefamily.com...
  5. need pro help about ea access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need pro help about ea access: when i was staying in France,i bought a xbox360 and created an xboxlive account with french credit card. years later, now i am in china and i have got a Chinese xboxone, i intend to subcribe ea...
  6. I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360: Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, i cant play gta v online on my xbox360 but why? 0ea41ce8-44af-4587-a2d3-417565d5b28e
  7. Need helping accessing insider hub, it says i cannot access because of passed behavior. I am ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need helping accessing insider hub, it says i cannot access because of passed behavior. I am ...: i was told by a live agent that an ambassador could help me with my situation accessing xbox insider hub. I am not suspended or banned permanently from anything. I attempted to access the...
  8. Need help accessing (self made) parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help accessing (self made) parent account: When I made my Xbox account, it made me get a parent account. Later, when I tried to change my settings, I couldn't because I need to log in to my parent account. However, I also have another...
  9. Need Help Accessing Old Microsoft Account With A Bunch Of DLC On It

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Accessing Old Microsoft Account With A Bunch Of DLC On It: Hello, My name is Daniel. So around 2007, when I was 11 years old, I made an Xbox Live Account with a yahoo address that I *think* might be the one associated with the account. My mother was nice...
  10. Need help accessing an old account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help accessing an old account.: I created an account way back in the early 2000s on my old 360 and when I made that account I used an email that have long forgotten the password to it. Now I had linked that account to my current...