I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix

Discus and support I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As of yesterday I'm missing about 35k gamerscore. I don't know if this is a glitch or something is going on with xbox. Can anyone help me out? Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HoboRequis, May 7, 2021.

1. I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix

As of yesterday I'm missing about 35k gamerscore. I don't know if this is a glitch or something is going on with xbox. Can anyone help me out? Xbox support couldn't help me so they told me to come here.

submitted by /u/HoboRequis
    [link] [comments]

/u/HoboRequis, May 7, 2021
  2. FRElTAG Win User

No XBox Live Connection available after forcing new Update via USB

UPDATE:

Talked with Microsoft Support. Couldn't solve my problem, all I can do now is wait for the official USB release and hope it fixes the problem. Otherwise, I need a new XBox.
  3. ManlyBowl698 Win User

Xbox not playing blue ray DVD graphics

Bruce-no, no one helped me with this problem and I couldn't find any support to fix it. Looks like we have the same problem. I ended up just giving up on it because I could not find a way to fix it
  4. Deans Mommy Win User

Help! Unable to access

I did contact xbox support chat and they advised me they couldn't help me that it was a problem with permission settings on my account. They advised the only way to get it fixed was through posting on here. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
  5. Galen_855 Win User

Having trouble switching account ownership from my fathers email to mine

Okay the error code is 80154023. As you can see, this tells me nothing. And I have contacted xbox support and they told me that they couldn't do anything. I need to know who I can contact that will actually fix the problem.
  6. xPwnagezz Win User

Issue on recovering account [Error 1086]

I gave phone support a call aswell. They couldn't fix the problem.
Thema:

I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix

1. I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix - Similar Threads - need help problem

2. Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.: [IMG] I am a xbox gamer from China.I like this xbox very much and often recommend it to my friends. But on xbox, there are many games that Chinese people care about very much don’t have...
  3. So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help

in XboX Insiders
    So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help: I'm on PC, my first issue is that I can't sing in the gamepass app, but only if I log in first in the xbox app and then open via xbox app the game pass app... The second problem is that whenever...
  4. I need help with my forza horizon 3 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my forza horizon 3 problem: I just bought forza horizon 3 for pc and used the key correctly but it tells me that my pc components are invalid or it can't find them. Can someone please help!...
  5. Need help with Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Xbox problem: My xbox wont play any of my games when i click on it it just freezes ive done a power cycle, restarted, put it on energy saving, all of that and nothing seems to work. Could someone please help....
  6. This is a problem I need help with ASAP

in XboX Insiders
    This is a problem I need help with ASAP: Whenever I try and invite people to a party it will show I’m connecting or they are connecting and eventually the party will encounter an error 0x8923104F. How did I fix this??? Please help...
  7. I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase: I need hepl with problem a live gold 3 months purchase. Why i have not on my account purchase. be59bc80-97bf-4581-80e8-ddc44fed0cd7
  8. I need help. I got a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help. I got a problem: I need Xbox support, but Xbox support is unavailable 34bef483-9d3d-4633-83ab-d9b9f4310cd1
  9. Multiple problems with Xbox one X. Help needed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple problems with Xbox one X. Help needed.: Hello, I have an Xbox one X. I encountered screen freeze, screen flickering going black for a few seconds, lagging when I left the console to download games over night the next day. So I cleared...
  10. Preciso de ajuda para resolver este problema.[Translation-I need help to solve this problem.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preciso de ajuda para resolver este problema.[Translation-I need help to solve this problem.]: Recentemente acabei baixando no game pass o jogo Rainbows six deluxe edition e não esta funcionando o complemento não desbloqueia os itens no jogo se alguém pode resolver esse problema para mim...