I need help with a reply I got

Discus and support I need help with a reply I got in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; someone told me as a fix to the problem i had was clearing cache how do i do this? 5d4cc935-63da-4c4b-a746-e2796ee8b29f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarTrekerYT0, Aug 6, 2019.

1. I need help with a reply I got

someone told me as a fix to the problem i had was clearing cache how do i do this?

:)

StarTrekerYT0, Aug 6, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

It depends on which console you use.

For Xbox 360 goto settings - system - storage - highlight storage device, and press y, then select clear cache

For Xbox One power cycle the console by pressing the power button down on the console until it turns off, then wait 30 seconds and turn back on.
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

If your experience any following issues: Unable to sign-in to Xbox Live, Your games are not launching, Kinect is not performing like it should be ( Kinect won't register your voice ) , Etc. Performing a hard rest on your console, also known as a power cycle
    or full reboot, cold restart can help fix this any of this issues.

To perform a hard restart, hold the power button on your Xbox console for 10 seconds while your console is on. This will power down Your console. When the 10 seconds period is over press the power button to power up you console again, And the green start
    up screen will display.

Your cache would be cleared, Some of your setting would be reverted, But your data are preserved, and all your issues should be resolved.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

What they tend to mean is a power cycle. Press and hold the console power button till fully off, wait 30 seconds and power back up.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try go in Settings > System > Kinect & Devices > Storage and see if you find the Option Clean the Temporary Internet Files or In Privacity or Try Open your Edge from the XBox and go In 3 points and Configurations > Privacity
  6. DPRK 420 Win User

i need a reply..

^ Above user is right. Everyone has the right to keep their Gamertag even if they are not using XBL or taking a break from it (as long as they don't break rules).

Do you think it would be fair if you took a long break from using your GT and suddenly came back to find another person took it and you lost your old account just because you didn't use it for a while? Would you be happy about that?
Thema:

1. I need help with a reply I got - Similar Threads - need help reply

2. Need help games not appearing where they should

in XboX Insiders
    Need help games not appearing where they should: My games are not appearing in the download folder but they are indeed downloaded to the hard drive and I can select the from the home menu I'm running the 2002 update anybody got any idea what too...
  3. Error code 0x800705b4 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800705b4 need help: My Call Of Duty Modern Warfare keeps giving me this error anyone know how to fix this? ade3a47a-5ff2-478f-b549-074d498e0d7b
  4. Error code 0x80a40019 need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x80a40019 need help: I currently live in Okinawa jp, and out of no where i started having issues with the game store app ie not being able to open at games in the game store. it automatically sent me to the home...
  5. Need help with xbox mic.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with xbox mic.: Upgraded to an xbox one x. My mic is connected, i can not talk but can hear. My privacy settings are fine, my controller is updated, I power cycled, etc. Any advice?...
  6. Need help with XboxOne game captures!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with XboxOne game captures!: As the title says, my Xbox captures is malfunctioning. IDK if its just me or what but its been acting up ever since I got COD: Modern Warfare. My capture settings are set to 1 minute when I select...
  7. NECESITO AYUDAAA!! [Edit - Translation] - I NEED HELP !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NECESITO AYUDAAA!! [Edit - Translation] - I NEED HELP !!: Tengo una consola xbox 360, la cual tiene un disco duro de 250gb. El problema es que con el disco duro puesto e inicio la consola, después de unos segundos me sale "fatal crash intecep" y no me...
  8. Headset's directional audio is reversed. NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset's directional audio is reversed. NEED HELP: Most noticeably playing call of duty modern warfare the directional audio from my headset is reversed, which forces me to wear the headset backwards. When its on backwards it sounds correct. I...
  9. Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help: I can’t seem to find the multiplayer pack 2 for modern warfare. I’ve tried reinstalling my add-ons and the game all together. I’ve restarted my console so many times and still doesn’t appear...
  10. Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.: I'm getting the error 0x87DD0006, on PC. I can log in to all the different Xbox apps, but I can't get to the Insider Hub. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Insider App, I've tried...