I need help with a reply I got

Discus and support I need help with a reply I got in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; someone told me as a fix to the problem i had was clearing cache how do i do this? 5d4cc935-63da-4c4b-a746-e2796ee8b29f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarTrekerYT0, Aug 6, 2019.

1. I need help with a reply I got

someone told me as a fix to the problem i had was clearing cache how do i do this?

:)

StarTrekerYT0, Aug 6, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

It depends on which console you use.

For Xbox 360 goto settings - system - storage - highlight storage device, and press y, then select clear cache

For Xbox One power cycle the console by pressing the power button down on the console until it turns off, then wait 30 seconds and turn back on.
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

If your experience any following issues: Unable to sign-in to Xbox Live, Your games are not launching, Kinect is not performing like it should be ( Kinect won't register your voice ) , Etc. Performing a hard rest on your console, also known as a power cycle
    or full reboot, cold restart can help fix this any of this issues.

To perform a hard restart, hold the power button on your Xbox console for 10 seconds while your console is on. This will power down Your console. When the 10 seconds period is over press the power button to power up you console again, And the green start
    up screen will display.

Your cache would be cleared, Some of your setting would be reverted, But your data are preserved, and all your issues should be resolved.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

What they tend to mean is a power cycle. Press and hold the console power button till fully off, wait 30 seconds and power back up.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try go in Settings > System > Kinect & Devices > Storage and see if you find the Option Clean the Temporary Internet Files or In Privacity or Try Open your Edge from the XBox and go In 3 points and Configurations > Privacity
  6. DPRK 420 Win User

i need a reply..

^ Above user is right. Everyone has the right to keep their Gamertag even if they are not using XBL or taking a break from it (as long as they don't break rules).

Do you think it would be fair if you took a long break from using your GT and suddenly came back to find another person took it and you lost your old account just because you didn't use it for a while? Would you be happy about that?
Thema:

1. I need help with a reply I got - Similar Threads - need help reply

2. NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE: Alright, so I have an account with gold set as my home xbox. Now, I have another account that doesn't have gold as well. I have the account with gold set as My Home Xbox. On the gold-free account,...
  3. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  4. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?: I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore. When playing minecraft...
  5. need help removing owned trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help removing owned trial of game: With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with...
  6. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  7. Headset Troubleshooting help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Troubleshooting help needed: Every few minuets my headset audio will cut out completely for a bit then come back. I have tried two different Turtle Beach headsets (one battery powered, one cable powered), two different audio...
  8. I NEED HELP WITH ERROR CODE 80151908

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP WITH ERROR CODE 80151908: Hi currently im on holiday and i brought my Xbox 360 so i can play some games and when i login into my account which has xbox live gold it would disconnect me and give me this error code 80151908...
  9. Someone said they would boot me offline I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone said they would boot me offline I need help: This person named [mod removed] and he said he would deedoso and boot me offline I need help getting him banned and I need help please if Microsoft If you see this i need him banned...
  10. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    Need help: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/cotx0x/any_help_would_be_nice/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app submitted by /u/TheAlphaCatWoof [link] [comments]