I need help with Error Code 0x8007029c

Discus and support I need help with Error Code 0x8007029c in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was going back onto Minecraft (which is the disc copy of it) and then when I open the app, it just pops up “Give it another try. If this happens... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DannyGamerXD333, Jun 25, 2019.

1. I need help with Error Code 0x8007029c

I was going back onto Minecraft (which is the disc copy of it) and then when I open the app, it just pops up “Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x8007029c”. And then I try to search the error
    code up but its not on the website. I don’t know if my game has been corrupted or anything but I just wanted to play some good o’ Minecraft. Anyone out there know how to fix this?

~Danny H

:)

DannyGamerXD333, Jun 25, 2019
  2. IceBreaker20004 Win User

I have this same issue but i do not own a disc copy i own a digital copy of minecraft windows 10 edition
  3. handmadebykelly Win User

We are having the same problem with the same error code. The game has been crashing for about a week now and today is the first day we got an error code. We tried the hard reset, per instructions above and that did not solve our problem.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

try resetting your console. that usually solves most problems like these.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Danny,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We'd be happy to help.

The main thing we need to know in order to properly assist is what version of Minecraft you play and on what device? Is this the Xbox One edition, or Windows 10 edition?

If it's for the Xbox One, go ahead and do a hard restart and power
    cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.
Thema:

1. I need help with Error Code 0x8007029c - Similar Threads - need help Error

2. Need help with Error Code 8015D003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Error Code 8015D003: Hi, I need help with error code 8015D003. I have tried signing i to my Microsoft account online, signed out, sign in, signed out and then signed in on my Xbox 360. I still see the error code. I...
  3. Necesito ayuda con el ERROR (0x803f800f) -[Translation - I need help with him ERROR...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Necesito ayuda con el ERROR (0x803f800f) -[Translation - I need help with him ERROR...: Intento jugar al How To Survive Storm Warning Edition y me dice que tengo que renovar mi subscripcion de mi cuenta gold y que el juego fue obtenido por games with gold y ya renové mi gold y aun...
  4. I NEED HELP WITH ERROR CODE 80151908

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP WITH ERROR CODE 80151908: Hi currently im on holiday and i brought my Xbox 360 so i can play some games and when i login into my account which has xbox live gold it would disconnect me and give me this error code 80151908...
  5. I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...: I'm trying to use NFS Most Wanted 2 (backplay) on my Xbox 360 however I'm getting that error message. dddacf20-552b-4700-abe8-509875c50498
  6. Xbox 360 Error, I Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Error, I Need Help!: So today I got a used Xbox 360 from my neighbor. Everything was working fine until I went to install the newest dash update, and the update downloaded just fine, but when it was almost finished I...
  7. Error code when updating - help needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when updating - help needed: I have tried every way possible to update me Xbox One, even been talked through on the phone by Xbox Support and can't fix it. Have tried the reset and still get the same error code. The full...
  8. i need help, code error 8C150009

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help, code error 8C150009: alguien me puede comunicar con soporte tecnico porfavor -[Translation - Someone can contact me with technical support please] 23aec422-4596-48a4-aab3-f7e64d8c3dc3
  9. Xbox one X riddled with errors - need help with warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X riddled with errors - need help with warranty: Hi, Since I bought my Xbox one X at the end of February 2018, I've had all sorts of issues with it. First of all the controller wouldn't connect properly - I tried everything but eventually gave...
  10. Need Help !!!!! Xbox Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help !!!!! Xbox Error: Its been a year since i change my home xbox setting and it say i can do it again in 11/6/18.... and today is 11/06/18 and it wont let me personalize my home xbox. 4a551b18-75cd-4902-a760-7981b42de598

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8007029c xbox