I need help with Halo Infinite PC release

Discus and support I need help with Halo Infinite PC release in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had pre-ordered the game then won a free copy from Rockstar energy. I canceled my pre-order then redeemed my copy. It now says I no longer own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Meat Wave, Dec 9, 2021.

1. I need help with Halo Infinite PC release

I had pre-ordered the game then won a free copy from Rockstar energy. I canceled my pre-order then redeemed my copy. It now says I no longer own the game when I have proof that I do? I want to download this game and have waited 13 hours to download the multiplayer just to be stopped from downloading the campaign.

:)

The Meat Wave, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Is this happening on PC or console?
  3. Saeleth Win User

Halo Infinite PC release

Given how much emphasis Microsoft is putting on inclusion and friends playing together, I think there is a very strong chance we will see cross-play in the new Halo!!
  4. whatsAmada Win User

Halo Infinite PC release

Not sure yet. It would be great though! Guess we would have to wait until they release more details.
  5. pa1blo Win User

Halo Infinite PC release

I like the cross-platform games so I hope they have that :)
  6. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Halo Infinite PC release

I like the cross-platform games so I hope they have that :)
Thema:

1. I need help with Halo Infinite PC release - Similar Threads - need help Halo

2. Halo Infinite Flight Issue, Need Help!

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Flight Issue, Need Help!: When I try to download/enter the preview it says This Profile is registered to a different gamertag. Please sign in using the account used to enroll, or go to settings… but I am the only one who...
  3. I NEED HELP WITH THE HALO INFINITE TECH PREVIEW

in XboX Insiders
    I NEED HELP WITH THE HALO INFINITE TECH PREVIEW: I already posted last night about this but I finally got to start Installing the game preview when, all of a sudden, it disappeared from the queue. When I go to the Store, it says it's still...
  4. Need help with Halo infinite technical preview

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Halo infinite technical preview: So I didn’t even know there was a preview till just a few minutes ago and I wanna play it so how do I go about getting accepted or whatever so I can opt in on the insider hub? someone please help...
  5. Halo 5 Multiplayer bug? i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Multiplayer bug? i need help: So i just bought halo 5 and updated it and played it. everything was normal until i flew out of the round to the menu screen and my character was like frozen, i couldnt leave the menu but i could...
  6. Need someone to help me in Halo: MCCC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need someone to help me in Halo: MCCC: Hi, I am Shandy, and I need some help in regards to the campaign. I would like to complete the campaign on Legendary though no one, not even my clan seems interested in helping me. Anyone on here...
  7. HELP I NEED my code for Halo wars DE.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HELP I NEED my code for Halo wars DE.: Can you please send my code for HALO WARS DE. Why the delay??? Want to learn game before 2 comes out. 3aa6a318-8d28-4735-afde-12207a6e8705
  8. HELP I NEED my code for Halo wars DE.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HELP I NEED my code for Halo wars DE.: Can you please send my code for HALO WARS DE. Why the delay??? Want to learn game before 2 comes out. 1123b19c-349f-4e8a-81fb-3c2f6fa4871c
  9. Halo 5 won't play. Gold is active. Disc is ¨in¨. Chat-support is down. NEED HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 won't play. Gold is active. Disc is ¨in¨. Chat-support is down. NEED HELP: Hi guys, Halo 5 disc is in my Xbox One. I played Halo 5 last night and it worked perfectly. I´m at the Xbox HOME and trying to press on the Halo 5 picture for the game to start. When I do; the...
  10. Need some help, just bough Warzone & Arena REQ packs for Halo 5.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help, just bough Warzone & Arena REQ packs for Halo 5.......: Okay, so I just bought both the Arena and Warzone REQ bundles...I went to my REQ options and Arena showed up with two packs ready to be opened, but Warzone is nowhere to be found....Now here's the...