I need help with my account

Discus and support I need help with my account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. my email got hacked few weeks ago and i did everything to make it working again and it worked but now. i found out that the xbox live account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ColinSchlämann, May 12, 2022.

1. I need help with my account

Hello.

my email got hacked few weeks ago and i did everything to make it working again and it worked but now.

i found out that the xbox live account is gone : gamer tag is changed and no games are there anymore so i have nothing.

i had minecraft and forza horizon 4 + many car packs (cost each over 20$) and so on .

can anyone help me with my problem ,it would be nice becous im sad about it that everything i played and worked on so hard is now gone.

from.

Colin,[ik it is my real name but i have still problems with microsoft)

germany

:)

ColinSchlämann, May 12, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

I need help with my account!

3. AtoMisE ZA Win User

I need help with my Account

Looks like I'll be cancelling. This is rediculous.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

If it isn't a Microsoft/Xbox account, then there isn't anything that can be done. Sorry
  5. IIII Modz IIII Win User

I need help with my Account

Hey there Atomise,

You can contact XBOX SUPPORT on the link below.

Support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I am sorry but you will have to wait until that date for the change to take place.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

You need to be 18 I believe to use custom gamerpics. Once you set up your age, there’s no way to change it. You’ll need to wait or create a new account.
Thema:

1. I need help with my account - Similar Threads - need help account

2. Help I need help making my Xbox account independent from my brothers

in XboX Insiders
    Help I need help making my Xbox account independent from my brothers: So a few years back we got an Xbox one and set up accounts and for some reason my dad made my brother the parent of my account and then we got the new console and carried over our account and in...
  3. I need help to find which account I bought a game on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to find which account I bought a game on: I bought a game (Forza Horizon 4) a while ago but recently I switched PCs and I wanted to play Forza on this new pc but I forgot the account I bought Forza on. I received a receipt via email but...
  4. Need help with recovering Microsoft/Minecraft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with recovering Microsoft/Minecraft Account.: I received an email from Minecraft asking me to migrate my Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft. When I was migrating, it asked me to create a Microsoft account, so I made a new one and continued...
  5. Xbox Account Issue / Seems problematic, Need Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Account Issue / Seems problematic, Need Help: Hello All, My friend has a huge problem, we have been on Microsoft webchat for about 7 days now and a colleague referred us to here. Problem as follows: Account has been locked due to "strange"...
  6. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...
  7. I need help with deleting an account that i cant login to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with deleting an account that i cant login to: Hello, I wanted to login to my xbox account because theres a minecraft launcher and my friend wants to try playing windows 10 edition. i logged into my account, logged out and then i wanted to...
  8. Brother forgot xbox account password need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brother forgot xbox account password need help: Hello, My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but he forgot the Gmail account that was linked to...
  9. I want to access to my old account but need help

in XboX Insiders
    I want to access to my old account but need help: i have an old xbox account that i haven't logged into for a couple years and i want to log into it. The problem is i only have the username, no email, password, phone number or anything. is it...
  10. My account is showing up as a typo for my friends. (Need help ASAP)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is showing up as a typo for my friends. (Need help ASAP): Hi, So I recently started to play Minecraft Dungeons (regular) and wanted to play with my friend. The first time we tried, I added him as friend and it showed, Now whenever he tries to do...