: I need help with my segate storage

Discus and support : I need help with my segate storage in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : I need help with my segate storage Hi Patricia! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today. I'm sorry to hear... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Patricia fioriniFiorini, Jul 30, 2021.

1. : I need help with my segate storage

Hi Patricia! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried refreshing your console?

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

:)

Patricia fioriniFiorini, Jul 30, 2021
  2. I'mAice Win User

Hi Patricia! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried refreshing your console?

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.
  3. bbarley Win User

Xbox one external HDD

I just hooked up a segate 1t usb3 drive to my xbox one. Love not having to worry about storage for a very long time now.
  4. Edocsil 2020 Win User

Xbox One External Hard Drive

Offical Xbox One Segate harddrives don't need an external power source. Try this guide https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/console-doesnt-detect-external-storage. Failing that you may need to get the hard drive replaced
  5. jimpesmark Win User

External hard drives 4 or 5 gig

6. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

External Storage Hard drive

Segate are a good harddrive company
Thema:

1. : I need help with my segate storage - Similar Threads - need help segate

2. Need help with Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Halo Infinite: Hello. I have AMD Ryzen 9 5900 HS Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU GDDR6 @ 6GB and 16GB RAM. Even with this powerful spec, I am unable to play Halo Infinite in proper fps. When I go...
  3. Need help with Dolby Access

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with Dolby Access: My Xbox One X keeps telling me that I need to update it. However when I tried to update the app, the installation just stops, without any explanation. So I tried reinstalling it, but when I try to...
  4. In need of HELP or directions for local issue

in XboX Insiders
    In need of HELP or directions for local issue: Hi, i contacted every form of support i could about this local/regional issue and they all directed me back to the weekly Xbox Requests thread. I am in the insider program but this issue/request...
  5. Help Needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed: Can somebody please help. I received an email giving me a permanent ban, I have no idea why, its now 5 days ago, I can't submit a case review and can't speak to anyone, I e tried to contact...
  6. I need help please.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help please.: I have a Xbox account that i could use but forgot my email that i use on that account i don't have anymore and i don't have the password for the email. ae4259db-1b28-4c24-8632-350e3d333ece
  7. i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help: can someone please unsuspend my account please i promise this wont happen again i really want to game again. 53ac142a-f356-4bd6-83c6-02903701713d
  8. Need your guys help and suggestions.

in XboX Insiders
    Need your guys help and suggestions.: I have the original xbox one. I am thinking about upgrading. Games are laggy like gta online, red dead and other heavy games. Is it going to help with the frames with an upgrade? My TV is also old...
  9. Need help if possible with games with gold

in XboX Insiders
    Need help if possible with games with gold: I went to games with gold since my friend told me to download gears so I can play with him but I don't see any games in that page except for : The crew, wwe 2k16, sunset overdrive, the escapists,...
  10. Need Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help: [img] Can some explain to me how to fix this annoying issue, when i install a game on any other drive, it makes a copy in a form of a shortcut of the entire game folder on c and if i try to...