: I need help with my segate storage

Discus and support : I need help with my segate storage in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : I need help with my segate storage Hi Patricia! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today. I'm sorry to hear... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Patricia fioriniFiorini, Jul 30, 2021.

1. : I need help with my segate storage

Hi Patricia! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried refreshing your console?

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

:)

Patricia fioriniFiorini, Jul 30, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

I need help with my segate storage

Hi Patricia! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried refreshing your console?

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.
  3. bbarley Win User

Xbox one external HDD

I just hooked up a segate 1t usb3 drive to my xbox one. Love not having to worry about storage for a very long time now.
  4. Edocsil 2020 Win User

Xbox One External Hard Drive

Offical Xbox One Segate harddrives don't need an external power source. Try this guide https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/console-doesnt-detect-external-storage. Failing that you may need to get the hard drive replaced
  5. jimpesmark Win User

External hard drives 4 or 5 gig

6. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

External Storage Hard drive

Segate are a good harddrive company
Thema:

1. : I need help with my segate storage - Similar Threads - need help segate

2. Need help on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on minecraft: Im wanting to do an entirely minecraft underground world in the newest update with my friends. the goal is to make it almost like an underground survival horror type thing with the deep dark. I...
  3. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help: My Minecraft won’t launch for some reason(Bedrock Edition), I’ve tried everything and the screen just keeps flashing. Is there anything else I can do cause it feels like I wasted my money...
  4. Need help with graphics bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with graphics bug: This shows up when some action is taking place, ex: Closing or oppening doors, opening a chest, switchning to or placing torches, and sometimes just out of random, when im walking or even standing...
  5. Need Help! Games aren't installing on my pc thru xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help! Games aren't installing on my pc thru xbox game pass: Currently have been receiving the error code: 0x800700e9 Tried the many fixes on the web but none worked. Any suggestions? Else I'll just unsubscribe from game pass....
  6. Need help on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on minecraft: Me and my friend play in pocket edition in the same world But we want to transfer our world file to Realms, can we do this and how? 1ec7b36b-6f1e-4b77-b3c3-a6d3780267ea
  7. Need Help with xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help with xbox account: Hello guys, So recently I bought Forza Horizon 5 through a third-party key seller. I successfully activated the key in my xbox account, through microsoft store. I launched the xbox app and tried...
  8. i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help: on either of my accounts i cant log into any games at all on my main account it tells me something went wrong and the code is 0x87e11838 but i cant find anything on it on my second account it...
  9. Download speed being weird need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed being weird need help: This is a real random thing that happening atm and was curious if any one has had this problem and what’s the solution. Alright my Xbox series x is hard wired to router and I do a network test on...
  10. Need help fixing lag issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help fixing lag issue: So after 1.19 minecraft I'm getting a lot of lag issues like chunks not loading and fps dropping, it was fine before 1.18 and I'm playing on an iPad. Any ways or client I can use?...