I need help with my series x and just everything

Discus and support I need help with my series x and just everything in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So basically I’ve been facing issues these past 2 days, yesterday been trying to install assassins creed odyssey after I bought the gold edition, kept... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Superior616, Feb 6, 2022.

1. I need help with my series x and just everything

So basically I’ve been facing issues these past 2 days, yesterday been trying to install assassins creed odyssey after I bought the gold edition, kept saying installation stopped even though my connection was good and I had storage, thought it was something to do with it installing both odyssey and remastered 3 of Assassins creed 3, filed refund, got my refund bought the £16 version of the game today still same issue, and not only that, controllers stopped working won’t even connect to usb cable AS WELL AS my Xbox companion app won’t even connect to my console anymore so I’m literally stuck on the Home Screen. I don’t know what to do because I’m stressing a lot, had a chat with someone on Microsoft about it which led me here to report the problem

submitted by /u/Superior616
    [link] [comments]

/u/Superior616, Feb 6, 2022
  2. Ian Anderson1 Win User

Xbox X controllers disconnecting

I'm having this same issue with my series X. I'v tried everything. Do I just need to take it back under warranty
  3. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  4. howardmayberry Win User

i have purchased cod vanguard still not showing in library.

Hello, I have had the old x box 1. Everything worked fine on it. I just got the new x series. After setting it all up, my vanguard is not there. It's just giving me the option to buy it again. Can anyone help me
  5. DanielJessop Win User

Xbox live and Game Sharing

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

So, just to confirm it isn’t the ‘main’ console, ie the new Series X that needs to be the Home console? Why is this?

Unless I misunderstood everything I had read seemed to say the main console should be the new one played on most?

It won’t affect any gameplay on the Series X will it?

I play much more than him so don’t want to lose access to any games on my Series X?
  6. PaxImperium7 Win User

Multiple game purchases over multiple Xbox profiles

Thanks for your help. So the best thing I could do when I get the Series X is just log on to all my profiles and set the Series X as my home xbox?
Thema:

I need help with my series x and just everything

1. I need help with my series x and just everything - Similar Threads - need help series

2. Need help with my Series S console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with my Series S console: I am unable to download Series X/S games on my Series S console at all. So, to cover, I have 180 GB free, I have no games currently running, I have unplugged for 5 minutes, full reset, registered,...
  3. Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app: I’ve been trying to connect my Xbox series s to the Xbox app for the past 5 days and it just says “press enable on your console” but there’s nothing that pops up and says enable, can someone help?...
  4. Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help: Title. I transferred Far Cry 5 from my old Xbox to my new one. When I tried to play it, I get the alert “Do you own this game or app?” I went to see it in the Microsoft store and now it says it...
  5. Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x: So I’ve using my wireless Xbox headset for about a year and suddenly I haven’t able to hear chat audio thru my headset, I can hear everything else but no chat audio on any game, I did a hard reset...
  6. Problem with series x, need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with series x, need help: Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46 inches. I have noticed that with some titles...
  7. Help Needed: Controller Not Connecting After Shutdown (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Needed: Controller Not Connecting After Shutdown (Xbox Series X): I am having issues connecting my controller after the console has been shut down. When I hold the home button to turn the console on, it either continuously blinks or just lights up and stops...
  8. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

in XboX Insiders
    kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s: I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a screeching/screaming sound which is proceeded by a "GET...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.: Hello. I have Xbox series X console, and now i have trouble with dlc, so : When i connect my console to internet , all great, in the game menu showing that all DLC are purchased and installed, dlc...
  10. Xbox series s problems need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s problems need help: I recently bought an xbox series s for Christmas and games do not install. When I click the install button nothing happens. Any reason this happens? My connection is great submitted by...