I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account

Discus and support I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help with it pls respond 13733936-4356-438d-84c2-8830221168f1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrittanyMaglicco, Jun 1, 2021.

1. I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account

I need help with it pls respond

:)

BrittanyMaglicco, Jun 1, 2021
  2. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  3. OGz GALAXY Win User

I can't log onto Xbox Live...

Is there a reason why I can't sign in to my account and Connect t Connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
  4. niveky Win User

Can't connect to xbox live error code

having a similar problem but no error code. somehow today my profiles and all my games and other saved data were wiped and could 't even try to sign in to xbox live when attempting to download my profile. I had changed my password on live on my laptop and
    verified it was changed. It will let me sign in on my laptop but not on my xbox 360. keeps telling me that the password is incorrect but I know it is correct because it lets me sign in on the laptop.
  5. NoxFRANKENSTEIN Win User

My Xbox 360 won't let me sign in to my Xbox live account.

I can not enter my account xbox live, already excludes her and tried to download new but the error saying that my password is invalid, but I reset it to a new and still can not come, please help me
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

My Xbox 360 won't let me sign in to my Xbox live account.

Hi there, are you getting some kind of error code or message that can help us narrow the issue? As I can see you're a silver account, have you updated and verified security proofs before? If not, you may need to do so by following the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../security-contact-information-overview

I would suggest using the mobile phone as it's the fastest and most convenient, after you have done that you may need to delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile.

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

If the above doesn't relate to your situation, please post more information like the error code you're seeing and we'll try our best to help.
Thema:

I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account

1. I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account - Similar Threads - need help 360

2. I need help with disc loading for my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with disc loading for my Xbox 360: I recently bought a copy of forza Motorsport 4 from GameStop. It worked I’m the other users reviews. I pop it into my Xbox 360 and it said unrecognized disc. The disc doesn’t have any scratches...
  3. Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset: Good evening all - I purchased an Xbox 360 from a garage sale second hand. The console has a parental control pin assigned to it. The original owner forgot it. I tried registering this console...
  4. Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because...

in XboX Insiders
    Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because...: So here’s the issue I was playing a 360 game on my series x and the 360 part of the system was for some reason offline with no explanation as to why …but the Xbox series x was online chat and...
  5. I NEED HELP GETTING MY OLD XBOX 360 ACCOUNT BACK

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP GETTING MY OLD XBOX 360 ACCOUNT BACK: I don’t know what else to do, Ive asked for help many times and it all leads to the same ending. Asking for email or password or phone number… Which yes I know it makes sense to get your account...
  6. My Xbox 360 has a hardware issue I can't identify, and I need help finding out what it is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a hardware issue I can't identify, and I need help finding out what it is.: Awhile ago I turned my Xbox on like normal and the sound of the disc spinning was higher-pitched than normal. I heard some weird noises and when I ejected the disk, it was cracked beyond repair....
  7. I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360: We've bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas. We didn't know which region type our current model was at the time. But I bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas (NTSC) But as it turns out,...
  8. i need help i can't continue l.a noire story on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help i can't continue l.a noire story on xbox 360: Hello, yesterday I bought in the xbox live store L.A Noire for xbox 360, after playing about 4 hours I come to an instance of the story where I was promoted to the homicide department, and here...
  9. Besoin d'aide de one à 360 [Need help from one to 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besoin d'aide de one à 360 [Need help from one to 360]: J'ai vraiment besoin d'aide pour savoir comment faire pour utiliser mon compte Xbox live de ma Xbox one sur ma Xbox 360 car chaque fois que je rentre mon adresse et mon mot de passe il disent que...
  10. ESPN NFL 2k5 on Xbox 360 not working anymore!!! Need help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN NFL 2k5 on Xbox 360 not working anymore!!! Need help!!!: Been enjoying NFL 2K5 for years on my 360 and all of sudden i get an error saying "This original Xbox game has encountered a problem and can't continue. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/support...