I need help with my xbox app on my phone

Discus and support I need help with my xbox app on my phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] How do i get this away? I’ve reset my password ALOT and it still shows this my xbox app 456af642-a5a3-4207-92d1-d77ded6737d7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AwesomeShanyaxo, Oct 7, 2019.

1. I need help with my xbox app on my phone

I need help with my xbox app on my phone [​IMG]
    How
    do i get this away? I’ve reset my password ALOT and it still shows this

my xbox app

:)

AwesomeShanyaxo, Oct 7, 2019
  2. AwesomeShanyaxo Win User

I tried everything and nothing works...
  3. AwesomeShanyaxo Win User

Have you tried uninstalling the xbox app on your phone and reinstalling?
    Yes i have and it still says it
  4. AwesomeShanyaxo Win User

Considering you reset your password, I assume you are able to sign in to your account on the website, correct?

Is your primary device an Xbox? If so, please check the Device connection setting on your console.

System > Settings > Preferences > Xbox
    app connectivity

You'll want to make sure that you don't have the option 'Don't allow the Xbox App to connect' is not selected (choose one of the other two options as you see fit).

Another thing to check is that your primary Xbox is set as your Home Console, since this is what the app would be trying to connect to.
    What if i dont have an xbox consuel?
  5. ChellyChopstix Win User

Have you tried uninstalling the xbox app on your phone and reinstalling?
  6. SpiffyCorpse Win User

This may be a silly question but have you done what it says and logged in using a browser or a computer and not using the app on your phone? If you have and there's still an issue I would contact support directly here: https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/
Thema:

1. I need help with my xbox app on my phone - Similar Threads - need help app

2. I need help with copy and paste from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with copy and paste from xbox app: im trying to copy and paste fom my xbox app onto ark survival evolved on my xbox 1 but the copy and paste part is not popping up on the xbox app e90b1465-3c6d-4d1b-9095-d8ddc0fd1bca
  3. needing help with the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    needing help with the xbox app: this has likely been an issue that has been answered before or has a simple solution that i'm just not seeing, but i recently downloaded the xbox app and i am expectedly having an issue with it....
  4. Need help with app difficulty....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with app difficulty....: Hello,for a little while,i am trying to post something on the one with the phone app but I keep having access refuse for my clubs.e.x. because how my Xbox.com privacy is set up.But can't manage to...
  5. Need help please ! (Xbox app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help please ! (Xbox app): My problem is that every time I go on the xbox application they tell me the "how your account is set up prevents you from accessing this feature." You can change this by changing your privacy...
  6. Weird Windows 10 xbox app bug? Need Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird Windows 10 xbox app bug? Need Help.: I have a weird flashing black background behind avatars in my windows 10 Xbox one app: [img] Before: its the normal chosen color, then it starts flashing uncontrollably, [img] After: Its black...
  7. Xbox App 0x409 0x80080300 error, need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App 0x409 0x80080300 error, need help: Hello everyone, Like the title says, i have an error with the xbox app on w10. this occured to me when i downloaded forza motorsport 6 apex. i never used the store/app before. i downloaded it...
  8. I need some help with my xbox account and xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need some help with my xbox account and xbox (beta) app: Im a mexican Xbox user, and i want to change my Xbox pic, with Xbox (beta) app, and add a custom pic, but when i try to do it, a message apears and says that i cant upload a custom pic cause im...
  9. I need help. None of my games or apps won't open.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help. None of my games or apps won't open.: it's been like this for 3 days. I can't access any games or apps. 3a6dfc57-2521-4427-a333-faecbad96517
  10. Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens.: Take a look at this link and please help. Xboxone help 921588ea-2a37-4f30-a9f4-f8484f9ea18b