I need help with my xbox app on my phone

Discus and support I need help with my xbox app on my phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] How do i get this away? I’ve reset my password ALOT and it still shows this my xbox app 456af642-a5a3-4207-92d1-d77ded6737d7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AwesomeShanyaxo, Oct 7, 2019.

1. I need help with my xbox app on my phone

I need help with my xbox app on my phone [​IMG]
    How
    do i get this away? I’ve reset my password ALOT and it still shows this

my xbox app

:)

AwesomeShanyaxo, Oct 7, 2019
  2. AwesomeShanyaxo Win User

I tried everything and nothing works...
  3. AwesomeShanyaxo Win User

Have you tried uninstalling the xbox app on your phone and reinstalling?
    Yes i have and it still says it
  4. AwesomeShanyaxo Win User

Considering you reset your password, I assume you are able to sign in to your account on the website, correct?

Is your primary device an Xbox? If so, please check the Device connection setting on your console.

System > Settings > Preferences > Xbox
    app connectivity

You'll want to make sure that you don't have the option 'Don't allow the Xbox App to connect' is not selected (choose one of the other two options as you see fit).

Another thing to check is that your primary Xbox is set as your Home Console, since this is what the app would be trying to connect to.
    What if i dont have an xbox consuel?
  5. ChellyChopstix Win User

Have you tried uninstalling the xbox app on your phone and reinstalling?
  6. SpiffyCorpse Win User

This may be a silly question but have you done what it says and logged in using a browser or a computer and not using the app on your phone? If you have and there's still an issue I would contact support directly here: https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/
Thema:

1. I need help with my xbox app on my phone - Similar Threads - need help app

2. I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running: submitted by /u/wardbey [link] [comments]
  3. I need help getting the mobile app to work

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting the mobile app to work: I have everything else installed and setup on my Xbox, it's just the app won't get past the learn more screen. I read about this in the setup but it doesn't tell me how to fix it. submitted by...
  4. Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app: My android tablet appears to meet the standards however the App Store says my device isn’t compatible with this version. My tablet is Android 6.0.1 and does have Bluetooth 4.0 Am I missing...
  5. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  6. Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.: I just trying out a new service Xbox pass program but I can't play Metro Exodus because the screen keep flickering with a blank little box. I run games through the Windows store and the game...
  7. I need help with copy and paste from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with copy and paste from xbox app: im trying to copy and paste fom my xbox app onto ark survival evolved on my xbox 1 but the copy and paste part is not popping up on the xbox app e90b1465-3c6d-4d1b-9095-d8ddc0fd1bca
  8. needing help with the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    needing help with the xbox app: this has likely been an issue that has been answered before or has a simple solution that i'm just not seeing, but i recently downloaded the xbox app and i am expectedly having an issue with it....
  9. Need help with app difficulty....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with app difficulty....: Hello,for a little while,i am trying to post something on the one with the phone app but I keep having access refuse for my clubs.e.x. because how my Xbox.com privacy is set up.But can't manage to...
  10. Need help please ! (Xbox app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help please ! (Xbox app): My problem is that every time I go on the xbox application they tell me the "how your account is set up prevents you from accessing this feature." You can change this by changing your privacy...