I need help with my xbox plz

Discus and support I need help with my xbox plz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically I want to know if when you reset your xbox while keeping games and apps and signing back into your main account will it keep your xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fernandodel moral, May 20, 2020 at 8:13 AM.

1. I need help with my xbox plz

So basically I want to know if when you reset your xbox while keeping games and apps and signing back into your main account will it keep your xbox live gold if you still had any left

:)

fernandodel moral, May 20, 2020 at 8:13 AM
  2. Shrk1990 Win User

Hey there!

As long as you still have time remaining in the subscription, it's associated with your account wherever you log in. So you should still be good to go!
  3. mistercreeper26 Win User

Yes as long as your subscription is still active
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi fernandodel moral,

Thank you for your post. When you remove your profile from your Xbox One console, your Xbox Live subscription does not expire. You will be able to log into your account and continue to use your subscription when signed into your Xbox Profile as long as your
    subscription has not expired.

I hope this helps.
  5. xXhunterITAXx Win User

Looking For Last Stand Partner.

dudes i need help , if u can join me plz , a *** hack my xbox !!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Infamous289 Win User

Xbox Live Connection Issues & Instability

i need help getting on xbox live with my guest account on wifi somebody help me plz and fast
Thema:

1. I need help with my xbox plz - Similar Threads - need help plz

2. Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10: [IMG] So I joined xbox insider hub minecraft beta but yesterday I wanted to leave beta and play with my friends normally. So I open xbox insider hub but it says "there is a new update". It then...
  3. I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz: I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my xbox home can u help plz 6462095d-b13e-4815-afdd-92ed2b4e666e
  4. need help with my xbox 360 plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with my xbox 360 plz: plz note party chat works gta online dont work completed 100% of gtav ok so ive had everything thrown at me with this problem from server alerts, to rockstar servers are down, restart prolog,...
  5. Need help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help plz: my friend bought 1 year xbl gold from the xbox store on her xbox and its saying that she still doesnt have xbl gold... anyone know how to sort this problem out? It would be appreciated If you...
  6. need help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help plz: hi. i had an error when i try to redeem my gift xbox gold live code. it said " Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant. " . i need help plz...........
  7. need help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help plz: Hello, really unhappy here, woke up this morning to find out my account has been suspended for no reason... The apparent reason was somebody reported my Ghost Recon Wildlands Online Club profile...
  8. Need help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help plz: I just recently got the Xbox one s and the only thing giving me issues is not being able to recive game or party invites I can send em but not receive any help greatly appreciated!...
  9. Something went wrong and the person who bought this needs to sign on I OWN THESE GAMES plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong and the person who bought this needs to sign on I OWN THESE GAMES plz help: i already restarted my console and restarted my modem 2ee9e6bd-318b-4038-97d7-636ee13f3ed5
  10. need more help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    need more help plz: i need to offline update again but when i did it it says imoffline i go online itmakes me update???? what do i do cb380718-f8ce-4ed7-887f-e355c138a4c1