I need help with something in COD Ghost

Discus and support I need help with something in COD Ghost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In call of duty ghost I downloaded the season pass and I dont get the ghost mask with it. Is that because i dont have gold member ship, and if that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TUGGAMIPPUDDING, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I need help with something in COD Ghost

In call of duty ghost I downloaded the season pass and I dont get the ghost mask with it. Is that because i dont have gold member ship, and if that is why will I still get the rest of the season pass? Pluss Xbox should update the game so you can use your
    stuff you downloaded with having gold, because now im stuck with the wolf I got and I cant change it and I got the Chirstmas coma which is gone now because I have no gold member ship.

:)

TUGGAMIPPUDDING, Jan 27, 2014
  2. warrior nt76
    warrior nt76 Guest
    I need help with CoD Ghosts website

I'm talking about the official site. I can't or don't know how to post on their forums. There is no replay button anywhere and i am logged in. I can't post for help on their site obviously, so I'm here. Any one have a clue what i should do?

warrior nt76, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Monsterbishi
    Monsterbishi Guest

What's your problem? If it's related to anything even remotely difficult they won''t even reply, and their usual solution is to tellyou to re-install and then fob you off to the next support tech..

Monsterbishi, Jan 27, 2014
  4. I need help with something in COD Ghost

"...downloaded with out having gold...",camo not coma. Sorry about those.

TUGGAMIPPUDDING, Jan 27, 2014
  5. TUGGAMIPPUDDING Win User

"...downloaded with out having gold...",camo not coma. Sorry about those.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

Their websiote has been tricky for me for quite some time. If I dont login on a particular page it wont let me post.

Try going to the main forum page and login from there. If it shows you alreafy logged in, logout and then back in again. If that doesnt work for you, keep trying on different pages, all the way to whatever page it is you want to post on. For each one ,
    log out and then back in.

The last time I posted there it was a different page that it worked on than it was the time before.
  7. Monsterbishi Win User

What's your problem? If it's related to anything even remotely difficult they won''t even reply, and their usual solution is to tellyou to re-install and then fob you off to the next support tech..
  8. trentboyett Win User

CoD Ghost licence transfer

Thank you for your quick reply!

So you mean, once i purchase an XBOX ONE + CoD Ghost again, i will be able to transfer my multiplayer progress and there is no need to start again...Thats still something...
  9. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

COD World at war 2

They would want to do something extraordinary to make me want a Cod game ever again after the shambles that is Cod Ghost.
Thema:

1. I need help with something in COD Ghost - Similar Threads - need help something

2. Something went wrong NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong NEED HELP: Every game and app crashes to home screen or gives me this error code (0x800706ba) and tells me to go to error help on xbox .com but comes up with nothing and I have no sound with headset or TV I...
  3. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  4. need help advice or something about my xbox tv settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help advice or something about my xbox tv settings: hi guys n gals really sorry to post this but i need advise i bought a xbox x i connected it to my lg 4k tv now my tv supports up to 120 hz but on my xbox x it only gives me the option to click on...
  5. Please I need help with something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I need help with something: so I got forza horizon ready to install from the store so I wait 50 years to install the game then I'm trying to run the game but it's coming up say do you own this game like disc or digital but I...
  6. There's something wrong with my horizon 3. I need your help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's something wrong with my horizon 3. I need your help: Every time you play, the time is about 1 hours or so, the game is stuck, the contents of the screen will not move, stay there, and then pause for about 10 seconds to quit the game! Back to the...
  7. need help advice or something about my xbox tv settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help advice or something about my xbox tv settings: hi guys n gals really sorry to post this but i need advise i bought a xbox x i connected it to my lg 4k tv now my tv supports up to 120 hz but on my xbox x it only gives me the option to click on...
  8. need help big time with my xbox one account.I think somone is going to try and pull something ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help big time with my xbox one account.I think somone is going to try and pull something ...: i have been a faithfull xbox gamer since the very first console came out. Of course ive bee a gamer long before that.(since pong was a single experiance I Noticed when a nervous Trip Hawkins tried...
  9. Need Help Fixing something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Fixing something: For some reason my account can't send messages. Whenever I try to it says to check my account at support.xbox.com/fix-messaging which I've already done. It tells you to put in your phone number...
  10. Parent account needs to be replaced?? It says got to Xbox.com/fixid or something help!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent account needs to be replaced?? It says got to Xbox.com/fixid or something help!!!!: help me my parent account needs to be replaced and that I need to make a new one I can't play online on my 360 anymore help! it says to go to Xbox.com/fixid but that won't work help!...