I need help with something, who has an ES2 and can help me?

Discus and support I need help with something, who has an ES2 and can help me? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need help with something, who has an ES2 and can help me? submitted by /u/Think_Ad_5862 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Think_Ad_5862, Jan 11, 2022.

1. I need help with something, who has an ES2 and can help me?

/u/Think_Ad_5862, Jan 11, 2022
  2. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

I need help with something

I was gonna say sales tax. But tax shouldn't be that much let alone the difference of $4.
  3. bunjemon Win User

Help - I can't find a friend and I'm tearing what little is left of my hair out

I really think this needs help from someone at Microsoft... I feel like something has technically gone wrong with either my or her account. I've done a lot of googling for answers but nothing helps. How do I actually get to talk to someone at Microsoft who can help?
  4. Skeeter Quill Win User

Please I need help with something

Try a hard reset of your console. Shut it down and then unplug it from the power for about a minute. Then plug it back in and turn it on again. Also be sure, if you purchased the game, that the transaction was successful. You can check by looking under purchases
    after logging into account.microsoft.com
  5. MagicMajini Win User

Who needs help?

Hello. hope you can help me. my friend brought conan exiles from the Microsoft store on xbox one. but the only thing he got was the dlc but no game. he has tried to uninstall the game from the manage game tab but the only thing he can install is the dlc.
  6. MxA ReaperCrew Win User

i can help if needed

Hello all im willing to help anyone with horde or campaign ach

Im on every day after 1am EST

And im off on wed and thrus

So add me if u wld like to

I wld offer to help with multiplayer but im bad at it

So i guess ill never get those ach.

Lol so hit me up
Thema:

I need help with something, who has an ES2 and can help me?

1. I need help with something, who has an ES2 and can help me? - Similar Threads - need help something

2. I need help with something, who has an EliteSeries2 controller and can help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with something, who has an EliteSeries2 controller and can help me?: I need help with something, who has an EliteSeries2 controller and can help me? submitted by /u/Think_Ad_5862 [link] [comments]
  3. I need help with something

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with something: Hey, I was trying to buy some coins in warzone it says "we'll update your Microsoft account profile with this address. I checked my profile I found nothing where exactly do I check?...
  4. Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something

in XboX Insiders
    Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something: My Xbox died afew month ago before covid, I got it working again for about 3 months after unenrolling and trying the offline update, worked BAM I'm buzzing had some of the same issues over the...
  5. I need help The download won't download. It always says something is wrong.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help The download won't download. It always says something is wrong.: How do I uninroll From the program I can't log into my account every time I do it says I need to update. But the update won't download submitted by /u/xXDIPPINXx [link] [comments]
  6. Bluetooth on Elite Series 2 ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! NEED HELP, NEED A FIX, NEED...SOMETHING

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth on Elite Series 2 ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! NEED HELP, NEED A FIX, NEED...SOMETHING: To whom it may concern, From: A VERY Disgruntled Gamer I bought the Elite Series 2 Controller SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of using it on my PC wirelessly. This is why I purchased it. The elite...
  7. I need help with Game Streaming, it says something about my region

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Game Streaming, it says something about my region: So I got to the stage where you connect your Xbox to your phone, but it's saying that Game Streaming isn't supported in my region. I'm in Texas, and it says available in the United States. Is mine...
  8. i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks: I need help with something 3f14dd36-4b1d-4d64-a83d-6be92b523daa
  9. Something went wrong NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong NEED HELP: Every game and app crashes to home screen or gives me this error code (0x800706ba) and tells me to go to error help on xbox .com but comes up with nothing and I have no sound with headset or TV I...
  10. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...