I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

Discus and support I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Loco_Taco146, Dec 2, 2019.

1. I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

/u/Loco_Taco146, Dec 2, 2019
  2. SoullessCodith Win User

Xcloud game changer move over stadia?

The Xcloud game streaming service is a revolution in the gaming market. I am just waiting to see how it will be integrated into the future xbox systems.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  4. HailCaesar01481 Win User

X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

again

XCLOUD WORKS FINE!

CONSOLE STREAMING IS NOT WORKING!

What do i need to do to console stream?
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Yes Xbox will go into streaming services for video games and it will be coming out this October, the streaming service is called XCloud.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
Thema:

I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

1. I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take? - Similar Threads - need help game

2. I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...: submitted by /u/saltygru [link] [comments]
  3. Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app: My android tablet appears to meet the standards however the App Store says my device isn’t compatible with this version. My tablet is Android 6.0.1 and does have Bluetooth 4.0 Am I missing...
  4. who needs help with a questiion on any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    who needs help with a questiion on any game: who needs help with a question on any game c4cabeb4-896d-4665-bb93-230c1a35ea21
  5. Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.: I just trying out a new service Xbox pass program but I can't play Metro Exodus because the screen keep flickering with a blank little box. I run games through the Windows store and the game...
  6. i need help with a ea access game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help with a ea access game: my fifa 20 trial wont work from ea access but my battlefield 5 does. i already hard reset my Xbox and changed my dns server to 8.8.8.8 secondary 8.8.4.4. both did not work...
  7. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  8. need help removing owned trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help removing owned trial of game: With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with...
  9. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription: Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate.. I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass (using 3 months for 1$ subscription offer)...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!: Hey! I want to buy the Xbox Game Pass for Pc (1$) and I want to buy it with a giftcard. Now i dont know which giftcard i need? Can i use xbox game pass for console giftcards? Help me pls!...