I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

Discus and support I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Loco_Taco146, Dec 2, 2019.

1. I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

/u/Loco_Taco146, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Revocke Win User

Microsoft rewards

They need to make a unified app, with Game Pass, Console Streaming/xCloud, Xbox App and Rewards
  3. ericjwilborn Win User

xcloud game offline play

No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
  4. SoullessCodith Win User

Xcloud game changer move over stadia?

The Xcloud game streaming service is a revolution in the gaming market. I am just waiting to see how it will be integrated into the future xbox systems.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
Thema:

I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

1. I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take? - Similar Threads - need help game

2. Gaming for me is an issue i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming for me is an issue i need help: Hi, I have had a terrible problem for years when gaming on xbox 360 and xbox one, only 2 games i play really, grand theft auto, and battlefield 5, On both of these games, i seem to be kept in...
  3. feeling like quitting gaming, as a blind gamer, need help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    feeling like quitting gaming, as a blind gamer, need help?: So, I am a blind gamer. I love fighting, rpg and wrestling games and Tomb Raider. My gamer tag is , and I have noticed that Sony released The Last of Us 2, it's the very first adult puzzle...
  4. Need help downloading a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help downloading a game: I need help so i have wwe 2k16 as a disc and i wanted to play it again, but i keep running into the same problem that the download keeps stopping and it won't download. I tried restarting my xbox...
  5. My games wont load i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games wont load i need help: My games wont launch . Ihave tried everything , but they will not play . They are online games . Need help? 766023db-a32a-446d-82c0-b51ca63bda0d
  6. Need help - Purchased a game in 2019 and it says product key was already used but it's not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help - Purchased a game in 2019 and it says product key was already used but it's not...: Please fix this or give me a new code ASAP. Screen shots : [mod removed-personal information] FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aad0cc81-681e-4a46-a59a-87d7733f73dd
  7. Bought game 2k19 download won't play, need human help line number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game 2k19 download won't play, need human help line number: Need trouble shooter number. ee510f07-6140-436a-a93a-ce5612e034d7
  8. Need help turning off sending game audio through an Xbox party

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help turning off sending game audio through an Xbox party: So I have a few friends that own an Xbox. I don't have an Xbox, but I do have a gaming PC, so I use Xbox Game Bar and often get into voice chats with them. I use a headset with a mic, so there...
  9. Xbox Insider Help Needed unable to access game beta testing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Help Needed unable to access game beta testing: My son has been invited to the Halo 3 ODST flight on Xbox One. Before this we enrolled his account as a Halo Insider on Halo Waypoint and all seemed good. He was very excited when he got the...
  10. Help! It says my game needs game pass even though I bought it!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! It says my game needs game pass even though I bought it!?: Today I went to play ARK when it said I needed the gamepass! I had bought the game over maybe a year ago and it never had this issue. The problem is I got the gamepass about 5 months ago and just...